This oat milk smoothie recipe is loaded with fresh or frozen fruit, plant based protein, and is a vibrant way to rise and shine! This smoothie is made with fiber-rich ingredients and plant based protein to keep you satisfied.
A creamy delicious smoothie ready in just 5 minutes. Use homemade or store-bought oat milk for the perfect morning shake.
This Oat Milk Smoothie Recipe Is:
- Loaded with Flavor
- Made with Fresh or Frozen Bananas
- Vegan, Gluten Free, and High Protein
- A great breakfast option for a quick meal on the go
Easy Weekday Breakfast Recipes – Vegan!
This oat protein smoothie recipe is what I call an Easy Weekday Meal – which is on your table in under 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those nights when you want a quick homecooked meal but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. I have a whole section of The Herbeevore dedicated to Easy Weeknight Meals, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins – a tasty meal option can be on your table in no time. Even faster than ordering from a juice bar!
What’s In this Smoothie with Oat Milk?
I get fresh produce from my garden and from Misfits Market– they sell fantastic fruit, vegetables, & pantry staples at a discounted price. We get Misfit boxes every other week and love picking out favorite produce for delivery. Get $10 off your first box here!
- Oat Milk: you can use store-bought or homemade Unsweetened Oat Milk!
- Old Fashioned Oats: I used old fashioned oats to add a bit of extra fiber.
- Plant-Based Vanilla Protein Powder – of all the protein powders in the world, this vanilla protein powder is one my absolute favorite! It’s simple, has just 4 ingredients, and tastes amazing with fruit smoothies. It’s not chalky and contains tons of plant protein to keep you going throughout the day!
- Frozen Bananas
- Flaxseed Meal: I always add a scoop in my recipes for a little extra flavor.
- Vanilla Extract: it’s super important to use real pure vanilla extract, and not artificial baking vanilla flavor. This real all natural vanilla is a fantastic ingredient to give this recipe an #extra boost.
Frozen Banana Recipes For the Win!
I used frozen bananas for this recipe instead of using fresh. By freezing bananas, I can stock up when they are on sale, and use them in all kinds of great dishes. It saves me a trip to the store, and I can have amazing frozen fruit to add right to my blender.
Check out all my recipes that use Freezer Ingredients on The Herbeevore – great for those nights when you want dinner ready fast! And check out my Top 125 Plant-Based Pantry Staples for long-lasting staples that I always keep on hand.
How Do I Make This Oat Milk Protein Shake Recipe?
A No-Cook Breakfast Recipe That’s Perfect for Summer
This blender oat milk smoothie is a quick and simple recipe. I love a good no-cook recipe for those mornings when I’m not feeling like standing around the stove, or for summer days when it’s too hot to cook breakfast. I have a whole collection of recipes that require zero cooking at all, check them out here! This smoothie comes together in about 5 minutes, and doesn’t require the stove or microwave to make. Just use a few pantry staple ingredients and you have a quick meal ready in no time. And very little to clean up afterwards… an added bonus!
More Easy Oat Milk Recipes You’ll Love!
Share this Vegan Protein Oat Milk Smoothie Recipe!
As always, if you make this vegan and gluten free oat milk protein smoothie recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Oat Milk Smoothie
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender. Starting on low speed and working up to high, blend for 2-3 minutes until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour into your favorite glass or mason jar and enjoy!
Save Money on Organic Produce!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every other week and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here! If you think organic produce is too expensive… think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support us!