This Oat Milk Matcha Latte Recipe Is:
- Gluten Free & Naturally Sweetened
- Dairy Free
Make Your Matcha Latte Dairy Free for a Healthy Version
This dairy free matcha latte with oat milk is a fantastic take on the classic without all the dairy. I’m all about making recipes plant-based and dairy free when I can. Dairy-free cooking does NOT have to be bland, boring, or flavorless… It’s quite the opposite when done right. You can achieve total richness and creaminess with some simple swaps. I made a list of my 125 favorite vegan pantry ingredients that we use on a weekly basis, and check out all my vegan recipes here that are on The Herbeevore. These easy and healthy recipes are fantastic meatless and dairy free meals for your table.
What’s In This Homemade Matcha Latte Recipe with Oat Milk?
- Matcha Powder – I use this yummy matcha which is organic and ceremonial grade, which is the highest quality of matcha you can get. I actually have their starter kit which comes with an electric matcha blender which makes me feel extra fancy in the morning when I make this latte!
- Oat Milk – you can follow my simple unsweetened oat milk recipe, or buy a store-bought unsweetened oat milk online (so much cheaper than dairy)! I like to start with an unsweetened milk, then add my own sweetener so I can control the flavor.
- Agave Syrup: I really like using this raw organic agave syrup because it’s a natural and sustainable sweetener, plus it is ridiculously inexpensive online so I always keep a few of these bottles in my pantry.
- Nut Milk Bag – if you’re making your own oat milk, I’d recommend using a nut milk bag to strain out the oat pulp. I like these nylon bags, which I’ve found hold up better than the cotton ones. We actually use our nut milk bag to strain our honey when we harvest it from our beehives. This nut milk bag is a super versatile kitchen product, it sure comes in handy!
One of the BEST Nut Free Vegan Latte Recipes with Pantry Ingredients
This oat milk matcha latte recipe is a fantastic pantry-staple drink! It uses almost all ingredients you would have in your dry pantry or cupboards – most of which you probably have on hand. Keeping a well-stocked pantry makes it easy to come up with delicious and healthy meals using a few staples you can rotate. I made a list of my Top 125 Plant-Based Pantry Staples that always keep stocked. And you can check out all my favorite pantry staple ingredients in my Amazon shop here. By stocking up on healthy whole ingredients you can cook delicious recipes without a trip to the coffee shop!
How Do I Make A Matcha Latte with Oat Milk?
In a glass, add 1/4 cup of water and matcha. Whisk together thoroughly, or stir with an electric blender.
For a warm matcha latte: heat the oat milk and sweetener (if using), and pour over the matcha mixture.
For an iced matcha latte: add 1/2 cup of ice cubes to the matcha, and pour oat milk and sweetener over the matcha, and stir. Enjoy!
Other Dairy Free Drink Recipes You’ll Love!
Get the Same Ingredients I Use for My Oat Milk Matcha Recipe:
As always, if you make this dairy free oat milk matcha latte recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Oat Milk Matcha Latte (Hot or Iced)
- In a glass, add 1/4 cup of water and matcha. Whisk together thoroughly, or stir with an electric blender.
- For a warm matcha latte: heat the oat milk and sweetener (if using), and pour over the matcha mixture.
- For an iced matcha latte: add 1/2 cup of ice cubes to the matcha, and pour oat milk and sweetener over the matcha, and stir. Enjoy!
Save Money on Organic Produce!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market - they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every other week and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first box by clicking here! If you think organic produce is too expensive... think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram and I'll feature you in my stories!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Herbeevore and our beehives!