This Chicken Sandwich Sauce Recipe Is:
- A great fast food Copycat recipe!
- A Healthier Version of the Classic Sauce
- Ready in 5 minutes
One of the BEST Pantry Staple Sauce Recipes
This spicy chicken sandwich sauce recipe is a fantastic pantry-staple addition to your table! It uses almost all ingredients you would have in your dry pantry or cupboards – most of which you probably have on hand. Keeping a well-stocked pantry makes it easy to come up with delicious and healthy meals using a few staples you can rotate.
I made a list of my Top 125 Plant-Based Pantry Staples that always keep stocked. And you can check out all my favorite pantry staple ingredients in my Amazon shop here. By stocking up on healthy whole ingredients you can cook delicious recipes without a trip to the store!
5 Minute Vegan Dips & Sauces for the WIN!
This sweet chicken sandwich sauce is what I call an Easy Weeknight Recipe – which is on your table in under 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those nights when you want a healthy homecooked meal but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen.
I have a whole section of The Herbeevore dedicated to Easy Weeknight Meals, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins (and sauces!) – a healthy meal can be on your table in no time. Even faster than ordering takeout!
What’s In This Dairy Free In-N-Out Sauce without Mayo?
I love shopping for fresh produce through Misfits Market – they sell groceries, healthy pantry staples, and fantastic food finds (even wine!) at a discounted price. Pick out your favorite seasonal produce, save up to 40% off grocery store prices & get it delivered to your door.
- Classic Mayonnaise: I like to use this classic mayo to keep this recipe plant-based, but you can use whatever mayo that you would normally use in recipes. If you don’t normally like mayo, try my homemade dairy-free version… it’s creamy but still plant based.
- Raw Honey: We use our own honey, straight out of the beehives for us! As beekeepers, we have plenty of raw honey so I try to use it in all my recipes instead of sugar. I’d recommend trying a local farmers market to find the best raw honey in your area. Or else, this raw organic honey online here is the next best thing.
- Dijon Mustard – for a really nice flavor and texture, this Dijon is a favorite in our pantry… I’d stay clear from yellow prepared mustard for this recipe.
- Smoked Paprika: give an additional depth of flavor to this dish.
- Red Chili Pepper Flakes: for a little heat! I like to add a few shakes to this recipe to give this dish a nice complex depth of flavor.
- Tellicherry Peppercorns: Like the salt, it’s amazing the flavor difference you can get with really good tellicherry black pepper. Amazon has a generic brand tellicherry peppercorn which is the same price is buying pre-ground, and has a million times more flavor… so I use these really great tellicherry peppercorns, which I would definitely recommend.
How Do I Make This Easy Sauce for Chicken Sandwiches?
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined, and the sauce is thick and creamy.
- Alternatively, you could use a blender: blend on low and gradually work up to high speed until the sauce is creamy and well combined.
- Add this sauce on top of chicken sandwiches, burgers with grilled onions, loaded fries, or in between a grilled cheese sandwich. Enjoy!
More Easy Sauce Recipes You’ll Love!
Honey Garlic Sauce Without Soy Sauce Recipe (Low Sodium)
Mozzarella Alfredo Sauce Recipe (Vegetarian, Gluten Free)
Tahini Hollandaise Sauce Recipe (Vegan, Dairy Free)
Mint Chimichurri Recipe (No Parsley)
Cranberry Mayo Spread Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free)
Get the Same Ingredients For this Easy Chicken Sandwich Sauce Recipe
As always, if you make this easy sandwich sauce recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch – make sure to subscribe to my monthly newsletter to get free recipe inspiration.
And don’t forget to follow over on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & TikTok – I’d love to connect with you there!
Chicken Sandwich Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon chili flakes for spice
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Make the Sauce: in a medium bowl, add the mayo, Dijon mustard, honey, paprika, and chili flakes (for a spicier sandwich, omit for a milder version), and stir well to combine.
- Add a healthy spread of the sauce of your favorite chicken sandwich, and enjoy!
Save Money on Fresh Groceries & Pantry Staples!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell organic produce at a discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from farmers to reduce food waste. We get Misfit boxes every other week and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can save up to 40% off grocery store prices. If you think produce delivery is too expensive… think again, and give Misfits Market a try!
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Herbeevore and our beehives!
Our family eats plenty of chicken. I’m always ready to find a recipe that can enhance and spruce it up. I have found one in this recipe