The Best Vegan Workout Recovery SmoothieThe BEST vegan workout recover smoothie is loaded with fruit, nuts, and a rich chocolate protein powder, great for muscles and hydration!
This Vegan Workout Recovery Smoothie Is:
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy Free
- High Protein
- Ready in 2 minutes!
Easy Weekday Vegan Smoothies!
This vegan recovery smoothie recipe is what I call an Easy Weeknight Snack – which is on your table in about 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those nights when you want a healthy homecooked meal but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. I have a whole section of The Herbeevore dedicated to Easy Weeknight Meals, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins – a healthy meal can be on your table in no time. Even faster than ordering a to-go smoothie from a juice bar!
What’s In This Plant Based Recovery Smoothie?
- Protein Powder: we are huge fans of Vega Chocoalte Sport protein which is derived totally from plants and is super delicious. I like that this protein powder isn’t TOO sweet or taste artificial at all.
- Banana: we use fresh banana or have been using this organic banana powder lately since we aren’t getting many grocery deliveries thanks to COVID.
- Dark Cherries: I stock up on these frozen cherries every time we get a Whole Foods order in.
- Water: or you can use almond milk for a little extra protein and creaminess
- Walnuts: the secret to this amazing smoothie! I stocked up on a few bags of these Amazon walnuts here, and they are great to throw a handful into drinks or muffins.
One of the BEST Pantry Staple Smoothies
This vegan workout recovery smoothie recipe is a fantastic pantry-staple snack! It uses almost all ingredients you would have in your dry pantry, cupboards, or freezer. You probably already have a lot of these ingredients on hand! Keeping a well-stocked pantry makes it easy to come up with delicious and healthy meals using a few staples you can rotate. I made a list of my Top 125 Plant-Based Pantry Staples that always keep on hand. And you can check out all my favorite pantry staple recipes on TheHerbeevore.com here. By stocking up on healthy whole ingredients you can cook delicious recipes without a trip to the store!
How Do I Make This Vegan Post-Workout Smoothie?
Other Vegan Post-Workout Snack Recipes You’ll Love
Get the Same Ingredients I Use in My Vegan Workout Smoothie:
As always, if you make this vegan workout recovery smoothie recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch – make sure to sign up for my newsletter to get healthy recipes delivered fresh to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow over on Pinterest, Instagram , & Twitter– I’d love to connect with you there!
The Best Vegan Workout Recovery Smoothie
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder we use Vega Sport
- 1 banana or 1/4 cup banana powder
- 1/2 cup frozen dark cherries
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high speed for 1 minute until smoothie is thick and creamy.