These Red Potato Fries Are:
- Perfectly Tender in the Middle
- Oven Baked
- Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free!
A Dinner Party Fries Everyone Will Love
This fries with red potatoes recipe is what I call an Easy Entertaining Recipe – which is a crowd-pleaser recipe that will be a major hit. These delicious recipes are perfect to treat your guests or when you have a special occasion for dinner. I have a whole section of The Herbeevore dedicated to Entertaining Recipes, that we regularly serve to our friends and family. If you’re heading to a party, potluck, or BBQ, check out my list of top host gifts for dinner parties for that next-level gift they will love!
How Do I Season Fries & Make Them Crispy?
You’ll need a few simple ingredients that’ll make these oven baked fries perfect! I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every month and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here!
If you think organic produce is too expensive… think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
- Sunflower Oil: our go-to oil for roasting or baking! Sunflower is a high oleic oil, so it’s best to use for high temperatures.
- Red Potatoes
- Montreal Steak Spice: Our favorite spice blend, probably the one we use most in our home! Montreal Steak Spice is a blend of garlic, pepper, salt, oregano, crushed pepper flakes, and a little dill for an amazing flavor. With a half-Canadian household, you better believe we put this spice on everything!
- Corn Starch: the secret to making these fries perfectly crispy! I like this brand of organic corn starch best. I use it weekly to make crispy potatoes and tofu!
- Garlic Powder: Also a major pantry staple ingredient that gets used in our house daily!
Inexpensive and Affordable Potato Recipes For Everyone
More Easy Potato Recipes You’ll Love!
Get the Same Ingredients for These Red Potato Fries
As always, if you make this vegan and gluten free red potato oven fries recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!