This Orange Avocado Salad Recipe Is:
- Naturally Sweet
- Raw vegan, gluten free, Whole30 friendly, and paleo
Easily Grow Fresh Herbs on Your Counter All Year Long
We got this great 6-Pod Aerogarden which is fantastic for growing herbs in the kitchen – especially growing fresh basil for this salad. We actually got it when we lived in a smaller apartment, but even now that we own an acreage we still use it year-round! I lovegrowing herbs on my countertop like fresh basil, dill, mint, sage, thyme, parsley, and lemon balm. It uses LED lights and water, so no messy soil needed – you can have fresh herbs at your fingertips any time. I love picking a few springs of parsley to chop on pastas, adding basil leaves to soups, and tossing some dill in with my pasta salads.This Aerogarden is a great gift for anyone who would like fresh herbs… no big kitchen or green thumb required!
I love adding fresh herbs to almost every meal I make. It’s great for vegan breakfast salad recipes like this one, soups, dinners, or to top avocado toast.
What’s In This Avocado Orange Salad?
- Clementines: which are bright and sweet little oranges, perfect for salads. You can use any oranges you have on hand, however, just make sure they are cut into bite sized pieces.
- Ripe Avocado
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh lime juice
- Pinch of salt
Can I Put Avocado in Fruit Salad?
Absolutely! Load it in! Avocado is a fruit, and the creamy fatty flesh pairs really well with citrus fruits and this lime and basil dressing.
A No-Cook Salad Recipe That’s Perfect for Summer
This no-cook orange avocado salad is a quick and simple recipe. I love a good no-cook recipe for those days when I’m not feeling like standing around the stove, or for summer nights when it’s too hot to cook. I have a whole collection of recipes that require zero cooking at all, check them out here! This salad comes together in about 5 minutes, and doesn’t require the stove or microwave to make. Just some fresh fruit, herbs, and a few staple ingredients and you have a healthy meal ready in no time. And very little to clean up afterwards… an added bonus!
How Do I Make This Fresh Orange and Avocado Salad Recipe?
- This recipe is vegan, gluten free, vegetarian, and plant-based. It’s a great raw vegan breakfast recipe for anyone trying to eat more raw fruits in their diet!
- A Paleo friendly salad that is made with oranges and avocados for a healthy snack or lunch.
- This recipe is also Whole30 approved, and is one of the best Whole30 breakfast recipes around.
- It’s also naturally sweetened (no sugar added), and nut and oil free!
Other Fresh & Healthy Breakfast Recipes You’ll Love!
What You’ll Need to Make This Raw Vegan Avocado and Orange Salad Recipe:
As always, if you make this vegan and gluten free orange and avocado salad recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Orange Avocado Salad
- In a large bowl, mix together the clementines, avocado, basil, and lime juice so all ingredients are well combined. Add a pinch of salt of desired. Top with extra fresh basil before serving and enjoy!
A Paleo friendly salad that is made with oranges and avocados for a healthy snack or lunch.
This recipe is also Whole30 approved, and is one of the best Whole30 breakfast recipes around.
It's also naturally sweetened (no sugar added), and nut and oil free!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Herbeevore and our beehives!