This ginger mango protein smoothie is loaded with fresh or frozen fruit, plant based protein, and is a vibrant way to rise and shine! This smoothie is made with healthy fruits like mango, orange, and banana, and a healthy plant based protein to keep you satisfied until lunch.
This Ginger Mango Smoothie Recipe Is:
- Loaded with Flavor
- Made with Fresh or Frozen Fruit
- Vegan, Gluten Free, and High Protein
- A great breakfast option for a quick meal on the go
Easy Weekday Breakfast Recipes – Vegan!
This mango ginger protein smoothie recipe is what I call an Easy Weekday Meal – which is on your table in under 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those nights when you want a healthy homecooked meal but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. I have a whole section of The Herbeevore dedicated to Easy Weeknight Meals, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins – a healthy meal option can be on your table in no time. Even faster than ordering from a juice bar!
What’s In this Tropical Vegan Protein Smoothie Recipe?
- Ginger: you can use fresh or frozen ginger root, or this great ginger powder if you don’t have fresh. I love ginger powder as it’s great to add to curries, fried rice, and even smoothies like this!
- Oranges – if you don’t have fresh organes you can use canned organes… really! Add the oranges directly to this smoothie for an extra layer of flavor.
- Papaya: you can use fresh papaya or papaya powder, which is what I used! Papaya powder is for more than just smoothies… it has an enzyme that can help ease swelling when applied to bee or wasp stings! (As beekeepers, that’s the reason we keep some on hand… and it’s also really yummy in smoothies.)
- Banana: add 1 banana or some of this great banana powder. During the pandemic we’ve been limiting our grocery deliveries, and adding a tablespoon of this banana powder to every smoothie has been a great way to get nutrition in.
- Plant-Based Protein Powder: I love love LOVE Foursigmatic’s plant based protein lines, and I always keep some on hand to add to my smoothies or hot cacao!
Frozen Fruit Smoothies For the Win!
I used frozen fruit for this recipe instead of using fresh. By using freezer ingredients, I can stock up when they are on sale, and use them in all kinds of great dishes. It saves me a trip to the store, and I can have amazing frozen mango, banana, or oranges added right to my blender. Check out all my recipes that use Freezer Ingredients on The Herbeevore – great for those nights when you want dinner ready fast! And check out my Top 125 Plant-Based Pantry Staples for long-lasting staples that I always keep on hand.
How Do I Make This Mango Ginger Breakfast Smoothie Recipe?
A No-Cook Breakfast Recipe That’s Perfect for Summer
This blender mango smoothie is a quick and simple recipe. I love a good no-cook recipe for those mornings when I’m not feeling like standing around the stove, or for summer days when it’s too hot to cook breakfast. I have a whole collection of recipes that require zero cooking at all, check them out here! This smoothie comes together in about 5 minutes, and doesn’t require the stove or microwave to make. Just use a few pantry staple ingredients and you have a healthy meal ready in no time. And very little to clean up afterwards… an added bonus!
Other Vegan Breakfast Smoothie Recipes You’ll Love!
Get the Same Ingredients I Use For My Vegan High Protein Mango Smoothie Recipe!
Ginger Mango Protein Smoothie (Vegan, GF)
- 1 inch knob of ginger
- 1 mango
- 1 orange
- 1/2 cup papaya
- 1/2 banana
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 ice
- 2 cups water
- Blend all ingredients on high speed until you get a smooth consistency. Pour into your favorite glass or mason jar and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support us!