This golden almond milk latte recipe is made with turmeric, warm spices, and a delicious plant-based milk for a bright healthy start to your day! This latte is dairy free, gluten free, vegan, and SO yummy! Enjoy a bright and sunshiney drink to start your day.
This Golden Almond Milk Latte Recipe Is:
- A little sweet
- Ready in about 10 minutes
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
For this golden almond milk latte I used Vahdam India’s Turmeric Latte Blend- its organic, is packaged right at the source, and is fair trade. Plus it’s made Oprah’s favorite things list a few times, so you know it’s got to be good. And it was the perfect amount of spice. The mix and the warm almond milk had a slight sweetness too- I didn’t have to add any other sweetener in my latte. And turmeric has so many healthy benefits, and is anti-inflammatory. I love this simple easy ayurvedic breakfast recipe! Gives me a healthy glow inside and out.
What’s In This Golden Almond Milk Latte Recipe?
- Almond Milk: I like to use this shelf-stable almond milk which lasts up to a year in the pantry – I keep it stocked to have creamy and delicious almond milk anytime!
- Golden Latte Powder: I love this Vahdam India Golden Latte powder which is perfectly spiced for a delicious and creamy latte! One container of this powder makes 40 lattes… so for the price, it is pennies compared to your nearest coffee chain! An affordable and healthy treat.
- Agave nectar: for a wonderful natural sweetness, agave nectar makes an excellent alternative to refined sugars. This natural agave sweeteer is great in baking and desserts too, so I always keep some on hand!
- Raw Honey: We use our own honey, straight out of the beehives for us! As beekeepers, we have plenty of raw honey so I try to use it in all my recipes instead of sugar. I’d recommend trying a local farmers market to find the best raw honey in your area. Or else, this raw organic honey online here is the next best thing.
- Turmeric: if you want to sprinkle a little extra turmeric on top, go for it! I like this organic turmeric which is great to add to soups, stews, smoothies, and curries.
How To Make a Latte with Turmeric
A Note on Natural Sweeteners
Is There a Vegan Alternative to Honey?
Yes, you can substitute out the honey in this recipe for agave nectar or maple syrup. I prefer agave nectar, it’s my go-to kitchen sweetener because it’s absolutely delicious, and buying organic agave is crazy inexpensive online (compared to other organic sweeteners). It also bakes well, so I like to add it to my baked goods.
Other Healthy Breakfast Recipes For your Family
Get the Same Ingredients I Use For My Vegan Golden Milk Latte Recipe
I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every other week and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here!
If you think organic produce is too expensive… think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
As always, if you make this vegan golden milk with almond milk recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Golden Almond Milk Latte
- Heat the almond milk and latte powder on the stovetop over low heat until milk is warm (but not boiling).
- Pour latte into a mug and stir in sweetener, if using.
- Drink, relax, and enjoy your morning!
- You can use any plant-based milk you would normally drink.
- There are a few different natural sweeteners you can use if you don't eat refined sugar. Raw Honey is a personal favorite (as a beekeeper we enjoy our own honey year round!), maple syrup, agave nectar, and coconut sugar are all fantastic options.
Save Money on Organic Produce!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market - they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every other week and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here! If you think organic produce is too expensive... think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Herbeevore and our beehives!