This Vegan Garlic Sauce for falafel, kebab, or shawarma is light and creamy, dairy free, and loaded with zesty garlicky flavor. This plant based garlic sauce is ready in 5 minutes in your blender or food processor, and is gluten free. A great addition to a Buddha Bowl, tacos, or gyros.
This Vegan Garlic Sauce for Vegetables Is:
- Ready in 5 minutes
- Vegan, gluten free, and high in protein!
The Best Blender Garlic Sauce
I’ve owned a lot of blenders, but my Vitamix is definitely the best one I’ve owned. This high-speed blender will blend even the toughest of ingredients into pulp. I prefer using my blender to my food processor for sauces like this or homemade hummus, as it’s much easier to clean the Vitamix. This is definitely one kitchen appliance we use on a daily basis!
A Creamy Plant-Based Garlic Recipe That’s Perfect for Summer
This no-cook garlic sauce is a quick and simple recipe. I love a good no-cook recipe for those days when I’m not feeling like standing around the stove, or for summer nights when it’s too hot to cook. I have a whole collection of recipes that require zero cooking at all, check them out here! This sauce comes together in about 5 minutes, and doesn’t require the stove or microwave to make. Just use a few pantry staple ingredients, a few fresh chopped herbs and veggies, and you have a healthy meal ready in no time. And very little to clean up afterwards… an added bonus!
What’s In This Creamy Vegan Garlic Sauce Recipe?
- Tofu – I used these shelf-stable tofu packs from Amazon – they are fantastic! I literally have 3 cases of them in my pantry as we speak. They are an inexpensive and healthy way to get some plant protein in. The texture of this extra firm silken tofu is perfect for this garlic sauce, no pressing required!
- Garlic: I use fresh garlic when I have it, and this great jarred organic garlic when I don’t have fresh. It’s actually super convenient to have pre-chopped garlic on hand for quick and easy meal prep.
- Olive Oil: I like to use this fruity Zoe olive oil which has a fantastic flavor and deep color- it’s really inexpensive online here, so I keep a few liters stocked up in my pantry. For the quality of oil you get, it’s an excellent value, I would highly recommend!
- Apple Cider Vinegar gives this sauce a little extra tang which is really fantastic! I love using this organic apple cider vinegar with the mother which has a great flavor. I think it gives a nice extra sweetness and depth, and mimics the taste of real dairy.
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt: I like to use a pink Himalayan Sea Salt in my kitchen, which has more natural minerals than plain processed table salt. It’s fairly inexpensive, so I’d recommend this salt if you’re looking for an easy way to level up your spice pantry.
- Tellicherry Black Pepper: Like the salt, it’s amazing the flavor difference you can get with really good tellicherry black pepper. This pepper is the same price is buying pre-ground, and has a million times more flavor! I use these really great tellicherry peppercorns, which I would definitely recommend.
- Fresh Dill
5 Minute Garlic Sauce Recipe for A Quick Dip
This dairy free garlic sauce is what I call an Easy Weeknight Meal – which is on your table in under 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those nights when you want a healthy homecooked meal but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. I have a whole section of The Herbeevore dedicated to Easy Weeknight Meals, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins – a healthy meal can be on your table in no time. Even faster than ordering takeout!
How Do I Make This Vegan Garlic Sauce for Kebab?
- In a blender, add the tofu, garlic cloves, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Blend on low speed until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add the garlic sauce to a bowl, and stir on the fresh dill and the green onions. Add a little green onion to garnish and enjoy!
Serve This Creamy Garlic Dip With:
Get the Same Ingredients I Use For My Dairy Free Garlic Sauce Recipe:
As always, if you make this creamy vegan garlic sauce recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Vegan Garlic Sauce in 5 Minutes
- In a blender, add the tofu, garlic cloves, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth
- Pour tofu mixture into a bowl, and stir in the chopped green onions and dill. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Serve on shawarma, as a dip, on pita, or with falafel!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support us!