This golden almond milk latte recipe is made with turmeric, warm spices, and a delicious plant-based milk for a bright healthy start to your day! This latte is dairy free, gluten free, vegan, and SO yummy! Enjoy a bright and sunshiney drink to start your day.
This Golden Almond Milk Latte Recipe Is:
- A little sweet
- Ready in about 10 minutes
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
For this golden almond milk latte I used Vahdam India’s Turmeric Latte Blend- its organic, is packaged right at the source, and is fair trade. Plus it’s made Oprah’s favorite things list a few times, so you know it’s gotta be good. And it was the perfect amount of spice. The mix and the warm almond milk had a slight sweetness too- I didn’t have to add any other sweetener in my latte. And turmeric has so many healthy benefits, and is anti-inflammatory. I love this simple easy ayurvedic breakfast recipe! Gives me a healthy glow inside and out.
What’s In This Golden Almond Milk Latte Recipe?
- Almond Milk: I like to use this shelf-stable almond milk which lasts up to a year in the pantry – I keep it stocked to have creamy and delicious almond milk anytime!
- Golden Latte Powder: I love this Vahdam India Golden Latte powder which is perfectly spiced for a delicious and creamy latte! One container of this powder makes 40 lattes… so for the price, it is pennies compared to your nearest coffee chain! An affordable and healthy treat.
- Agave nectar: for a wonderfull natural sweetness, agave nectar makes an excellent alternative to refined sugars. This natural agave sweeteer is great in baking and desserts too, so I always keep some on hand!
- Turmeric: if you want to sprinkle a little extra turmeric on top, go for it! I like this organic turmeric which is great to add to soups, stews, smoothies, and curries.
How To Make a Golden Milk Latte:
A Note on Natural Sweeteners
Other Healthy Breakfast Recipes For your Family:
Get the Same Ingredients I Use For My Vegan Golde Milk Latte Recipe:
As always, if you make this vegan golden milk with almond milk recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Golden Almond Milk Latte Recipe (Vegan, GF)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Vahdam India Turmeric Latte Powder
- Optional 1/2 teaspoon sweetener of choice
- Heat the almond milk and latte powder on the stovetop over low heat until milk is warm (but not boiling). Pour latte into a mug and stir in sweetener, if using. Drink, relax, and enjoy your morning!
- You can use any plant-based milk you would normally drink.
- There are a few different natural sweeteners you can use if you don't eat refined sugar. Raw Honey is a personal favorite (as a beekeeper we enjoy our own honey year round!), maple syrup, agave nectar, and coconut sugar are all fantastic options.