This creamy and irresistible artichoke dip is SO GOOD, its impossible to stop eating it! This make-ahead crowd pleaser recipe features artichokes blended with parmesan cheese, lemon, garlic, and mayo!
This is my amazing mother-n-law’s recipe for artichoke dip, and let me tell you is it SO GOOD! I helped her make it for a family party and tucked this recipe away for future use. I made it again when we had friends over, and it was a huge hit with everyone.
The best part about this dish is that it comes together super quickly – whirr everything in a food processor, transfer to a baking dish, and heat. It can be made ahead and refrigerated a day or two before, and just heated for 15 minutes before serving.
Its a perfect dip for tortilla chips, crudités, or bread. This recipe makes about 4 cups of dip, which may seem like a lot, but believe me, it will go fast!
Irresistible Artichoke Dip (Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts drained
- 2/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream or plain soy yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add all ingredients to a food processor blender and mix until the dip becomes smooth and creamy.
- Add the dip to a baking dish, and bake in the oven for 15 minutes to warm.
- Serve with tortilla chips, veggies, or crostini!