This vegan artichoke dip recipe is creamy, irresistible, and SO GOOD, its impossible to stop eating it! This make-ahead crowd pleaser recipe features artichokes blended with plant-based ingredients, lemon, garlic, and a dairy-free mayo.
This dip is perfect to serve with chips, slices of no knead rustic bread, or as a veggie dip! This creamy appetizer is fantastic for guests, and tastes so good no one will even guess that it’s vegan.
Creamy artichoke dip. but make it dairy free and plant-based! The best part about this dish is that it comes together super quickly – whirr everything in a food processor, transfer to a baking dish, and heat. It can be made ahead and refrigerated a day or two before, and just heated for 15 minutes before serving.
Its a perfect dip for tortilla chips, crudité, or bread. This recipe makes about 4 cups of dip, which may seem like a lot, but believe me, it will go fast!
This Vegan Artichoke Dip Recipe Is:
- Loaded with Vegetables
- A Great Make-Ahead Party Dip
- Gluten Free, Vegetarian, and Made without Dairy!
Make Artichoke Dip Dairy Free for a Healthier Version
This dairy free artichoke dip is a fantastic take on the classic without all the dairy. I’m all about making recipes plant-based and dairy free when I can. Dairy-free cooking does NOT have to be bland, boring, or flavorless… It’s quite the opposite when done right. You can achieve total richness and creaminess with some simple swaps.
By building meals around vegan pantry staples and swapping in a few plant-based ingredients you can make healthier meals for you and your family. I made a list of my 125 favorite vegan pantry ingredients that we use on a weekly basis, and check out all my vegan recipes here that are on The Herbeevore. These easy and healthy recipes are fantastic meatless and dairy free meals for your table.
What’s In This Artichoke Dip Recipe?
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts – I love stocking up on these giant jars of Mediterranean Artichoke Hearts. They add so much flavor to this dish.
- Vegan Mayonnaise: I like to use this dairy free mayo to keep this recipe plant-based, but you can use whatever mayo that you would normally use in recipes. If you don’t normally like mayo, try my dairy free recipe... it’s creamy but still plant based.
- Cashews: I love raw unsalted cashews in this recipe – there’s no need to get roasted nuts, as the raw cashews make the perfect creamy addition to this recipe.
- Apple Cider Vinegar, which gives this dressing a little extra tang which is really fantastic! I love using this organic apple cider vinegar with the mother which has a great flavor. I think it gives a nice extra sweetness and depth.
- Nutritional Yeast: not to be confused with bread baking yeast, nutritional yeast has a cheesy nutty umami flavor which is great in all kinds of dishes – I even sprinkle it on fresh popped pop corn and WOW! Also great in soups and sauces of all kinds.
30 Minute Artichoke Dip for Entertaining
This non dairy artichoke dip is what I call an Easy Entertaining Recipe – which is on your table in under 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those last-minute potluck invites, or when you just want a healthy home cooked meal but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. I have a whole section of The Herbeevore dedicated to Easy Weeknight Meals, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins – a healthy meal can be on your table in no time. Just as fast as grabbing a quick prepared side dish from the store (and way more impressive too)! If you’re heading to a party, potluck, or BBQ, check out my list of top host gifts for summer entertaining for that next-level gift your host will love!
How Do I Make Artichoke Dip without Cheese?
- Preheat your oven.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Bake for 15 minutes until dip is warm and bubbling. Top with spinach and fresh black pepper.
- Serve with your favorite snacks: veggie sticks, crackers, pita, bread, or toast!
More Dairy Free Party Recipes You’ll Love!
Get the Same Ingredients for This Cheese-Free Artichoke Dip!
I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every other week and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here!
If you think organic produce is too expensive… think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
As always, if you make this vegan and gluten free artichoke dip recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Vegan Artichoke Dip
- Blender or Food Processor
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and mix until the dip becomes smooth and creamy.
- Add the dip to a baking dish, top with dairy free cheese (optional!), and bake in the oven for 15 minutes to warm.
- Serve with tortilla chips, veggies, or crostini!
Save Money on Organic Produce!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market - they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every other week and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here! If you think organic produce is too expensive... think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Herbeevore and our beehives!