This parsley pasta with butter and garlic is a bright & fresh dinner, ready in 15 minutes! Served in a warm garlicky sauce, loaded with fresh greens. This is a great dinner recipe for parsley lovers, and has a fantastic flavor.
A simple and delicious side dish or quick lunch that everyone will love. Or you can serve these parsley noodles with easy homemade garlic knots for a hearty plant-based dinner.
This parsley pasta may look plain but it’s are absolutely loaded with flavor! Parsley is my absolute favorite herb, I love the bright and fresh flavor of these greens, and they pair so well with noodles. I always get a few bunch of fresh parsley from my Misfits Market produce delivery, and I turned one of these bunches into a light and flavorful dinner idea.
Parsley is traditionally served as a garnish here in the states, but I love using it front & center in my recipes to make it the star. If you are looking for recipes with parsley you have in the fridge, we always love our easy parsley tabbouleh salad, my favorite tropical parsley smoothie, and hearty warming parsley noodle soup.
Parsley and pasta go so well together in this delicious dinner dish, completed with a simple and quick garlic sauce.
This Parsley Pasta Recipe Is
- Ready in 15 Minutes
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, and SO Good
Grow Fresh Parsley on Your Counter All Year Long
We got this great 6-Pod Aerogarden which is fantastic for growing herbs in the winter. We actually got it when we lived in a smaller apartment, but even now that we own an acreage we still use it year-round! I love growing herbs on my countertop like fresh basil, dill, mint, sage, thyme, parsley, and lemon balm.
It uses LED lights and water, so no messy soil needed – you can have fresh herbs at your fingertips any time. I love picking a few springs of parsley to chop on pastas, adding basil leaves to soups, and tossing some dill in with my pasta salads. This Aerogarden is a great gift for anyone who would like fresh herbs… no big kitchen or green thumb required!
What’s In These Vegan Parsley Noodles?
- Fettuccine noodles: these gluten free fettuccine noodles are perfect for this creamy vegan fettuccine alfredo! Or if you want to use a different shape of pasta, you can browse through these Gluten Free Pasta Choices for some fun varieties!
- Parsley and Garlic – I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every month and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first box by clicking here! If you think organic produce is too expensive… think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
- Butter or Olive Oil: If I don’t have butter, I like to use this fruity olive oil which has a fantastic flavor and deep color- it’s really inexpensive online here, so I keep a few liters stocked up in my pantry. For the quality of oil you get, it’s an excellent value, I would highly recommend!
- 2 cloves garlic
- Lemon Juice: Use fresh lemons if you have it, or this really great bottled lemon that you can keep in your pantry if you don’t have fresh lemons. This organic lemon is great for dressings, dips, and even cocktails – and it tastes fresh, which is great to have around if you don’t use lemon juice everyday but still want to keep some around.
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt: I like to use a pink Himalayan Sea Salt in my kitchen, which has more natural minerals than plain processed table salt. It’s fairly inexpensive, so I’d recommend this salt if you’re looking for an easy way to level up your spice pantry.
- Tellicherry Peppercorns: Like the salt, it’s amazing the flavor difference you can get with really good tellicherry black pepper. Amazon has a generic brand tellicherry peppercorn which is the same price is buying pre-ground, and has a million times more flavor… so I use these really great tellicherry peppercorns, which I would definitely recommend.
How Do I Make Pasta with Parsley?
Easy Weeknight Pasta with Herbs
This parsley noodle recipe is what I call an Easy Weeknight Meal – which is on your table in about 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those nights when you want a healthy homecooked meal but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen.
I have a whole section of The Herbeevore dedicated to Easy Weeknight Meals, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins – a healthy meal can be on your table in no time. Even faster than ordering takeout!
Easy Parsley Recipes for Dinner Anytime!
This parsley pasta is a simple way to get extra veggies in your diet. I’m all about making recipes plant-based when I can. Vegetarian and vegan cooking does NOT have to be bland, boring, or flavorless… It’s quite the opposite when done right. By building meals around vegan pantry staples and swapping in a few plant-based ingredients you can make healthier meals for you and your family.
I made a list of my 125 favorite vegan pantry ingredients that we use on a weekly basis, and check out all my vegan recipes here that are on The Herbeevore. These easy and healthy recipes are fantastic meatless and dairy free meals for your table.
More Parsley Recipes You’ll Love!
Get the Same Ingredients I Use For My Parsley Pasta Recipe!
I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every month and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first box by clicking here! If you think organic produce is too expensive… think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
As always, if you make this vegetarian parsley pasta recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Parsley Pasta with Butter & Garlic
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
- In another pot, heat the butter over low heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 4 or 5 minutes until the garlic begins to brown, then squeeze in the lemon juice. Add the cooked noodles, and toss well to cover the pasta in the olive oil. Add salt and pepper, and toss in the fresh parsley. Toss well to combine all the ingredients.
- To serve, dish noodles in a bowl, drizzle a little extra olive oil and salt/pepper to taste, and garnish with fresh parsley. Mangia!
Save Money on Fresh Groceries & Pantry Staples!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market - they sell produce & pantry staples (even wine!) at a super discounted price. We get Misfit Market boxes every month and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here! Give Misfits Market a look if you haven’t tried it yet, I highly recommend it!
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Herbeevore and our beehives!