This oat milk chai latte recipe is the perfect warming drink! Hot spiced chai tea, naturally sweetened, with steamed oat milk is vegan, dairy free and SO cozy.
Great for breakfast or for a afternoon tea break, enjoy with some cookies or biscuits and unwind.
This Oat Milk Chai Latte Recipe Is
- All Natural
- Lightly sweetened with maple syrup
- A great breakfast or snack
- Vegan, dairy free, and made with pantry staple ingredients!
The BEST Pantry Staple Latte Recipe
This chai at milk latte recipe is a fantastic pantry-staple drink! It uses almost all ingredients you would have in your dry pantry or cupboards. You probably already have a lot of these ingredients on hand! Keeping a well-stocked pantry makes it easy to come up with delicious recipes using a few staples you can rotate.
I made a list of my Top 125 Plant-Based Pantry Staples that always keep on hand. And you can check out all my favorite pantry staple recipes on TheHerbeevore.com here. By stocking up on whole ingredients you can cook delicious recipes without a trip to the store!
What’s In This Chai Oat Milk Latte?
I cook with fresh produce from my garden and from Misfits Market– they sell fantastic fruit, vegetables, & pantry staples at a discounted price. We get Misfit boxes every other week and love picking out favorite produce for delivery. Get $10 off your first box here!
- Chai Tea: I use the Vanilla Chai from their amazing Chai Gift Assortment – seriously the perfect gift for the tea lover in your life!
- Old Fashioned Oats: or rolled oats. I like using Bob’s Red Mill brand because I can find those at most stores and online. I like using old fashioned – avoid using quick oats, as they can get gummy. Always get oats that are certified gluten free if you have a wheat allergy.
- Water: use regular or bottled, whatever you would normally drink
- Maple Syrup: being married to a Canadian, you better believe we only use real 100% pure maple syrup – none of that fake pancake syrup junk! Get the real deal, trust me, it’s worth it! If you don’t like the flavor of maple syrup you can use a different natural sweetener! Raw honey is a favorite on our homestead (as a beekeeper I’d definitely recommend!) or this awesome inexpensive organic agave syrup.
Easy 5-Minute Oat Milk Latte for a Quick Breakfast!
This chai oat milk latte is what I call an Easy Weekday Recipe – which is on your table in under 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those days or nights when you want a tasty homecooked treat but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen.
I have a whole section of The Herbeevore dedicated to Easy Weeknight Meals, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, drinks to desserts, and pastas and proteins – a quick recipe can be on your table in no time. Make a latte faster than ordering from the coffee house!
If you don’t drink sweetened tea, you can leave the maple syrup or natural sweetener out of this one. Or substitute in your favorite sweetener of choice!
How Do I Make This Chai Vegan Oat Milk Latte Recipe?
More Vegan Drink Recipes You’ll Love!
Share This Vegan Oat Milk Chai Tea Latte
As always, if you make this homemade vegan oat milk chai tea latte recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch – make sure to sign up for my newsletter to get recipes delivered fresh to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow over on Pinterest, Instagram , & Twitter– I’d love to connect with you there!
Oat Milk Chai Latte
- Make the Oat Milk (makes 4 cups). Combine 1 cup oats, 4 cups water, and 1 tablespoon maple syrup in a blender. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before blending.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds. Strain though a fine mesh strainer, cheese cloth, or a nut milk bag. DO NOT squeeze the oat milk through the strainer, let it strain naturally. If you force the milk through, it can get slimy and no one wants that.
- Boil hot water and pour over 1 tsp Vahdam India Vanilla chai tea.
- Heat 1/2 cup of milk over low in a sauce pan, and pour the oat milk into the chai tea, and enjoy!
Save Money on Fresh Groceries & Pantry Staples!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell organic produce at a discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from farmers to reduce food waste. We get Misfit boxes every other week and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can save up to 40% off grocery store prices. If you think produce delivery is too expensive… think again, and give Misfits Market a try!
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Herbeevore and our beehives!