This mango spinach smoothie recipe is loaded with fresh or frozen fruit, plant based protein, and is a vibrant way to rise and shine! This smoothie is made with simple ingredients like mango, orange, and greens, and a plant based protein to keep you going.
A tangy delicious green smoothie ready in just 5 minutes. Use fresh or frozen mango for the perfect morning shake.
This Mango Spinach Smoothie Recipe Is:
- Loaded with Flavor
- Made with Fresh or Frozen Fruit
- Vegan, Gluten Free, and High Protein
- A great breakfast option for great post work-out shake
A No Cook Breakfast Recipe That’s Perfect for Everyone
This no-cook green mango smoothie is a quick and simple recipe. I love a good no-cook recipe for those days when I’m not feeling like standing around the stove, or for summer days when it’s too hot to cook. I have a whole collection of recipes that require zero cooking at all, check them out here!
This smoothie comes together in about 5 minutes, and doesn’t require and heat to make. Just use staple ingredients and you have a tasty meal ready in no time. And very little to clean up afterwards… an added bonus!
What’s In this Tropical Protein Smoothie Recipe?
I cook with fresh produce from my garden and from Misfits Market– they sell fantastic fruit, vegetables, & pantry staples at a discounted price. We get Misfit boxes every other week and love picking out favorite produce for delivery. Get $10 off your first box here!
- Mangoes – you can use fresh or frozen
- Spinach – I prefer fresh for this smoothie
- Plant-Based Vanilla Protein Powder – of all the protein powders in the world, this vanilla protein powder is one my absolute favorite! It’s simple, has just 4 ingredients, and tastes amazing with fruit smoothies. It’s not chalky and contains tons of plant protein to keep you going throughout the day!
- Banana: add 1 banana or some of this great banana powder. We add a tablespoon of this banana powder to every smoothie – it has been a great way to get nutrition in.
- Flaxseed Meal: I always add a scoop in my smoothies.
- Water, coconut water, or almond milk.
The Best Blender for the Job
I prefer using my blender for recipes like this, as it’s much easier to clean the Vitamix. This is definitely one kitchen appliance we use on a daily basis!
How Do I Make This Mango Spinach Breakfast Smoothie Recipe?
Make This Green Smoothie Dairy Free for a Plant-Based Version
This dairy free green smoothie recipe is a fantastic take on the classic without all the dairy. I’m all about making recipes plant-based and dairy free when I can. Dairy-free cooking does NOT have to be bland, boring, or flavorless… It’s quite the opposite when done right. You can achieve total richness and creaminess with some simple swaps. By building meals around vegan pantry staples and swapping in a few plant-based ingredients you can make better meals for you and your family. I made a list of my 125 favorite vegan pantry ingredients that we use on a weekly basis, and check out all my vegan recipes here that are on The Herbeevore. These easy and tasty recipes are fantastic meatless and dairy free meals for your table.
More Plant Based Breakfast Smoothie Recipes You’ll Love!
Get the Same Ingredients I Use For My Vegan Protein Mango Smoothie Recipe!
If you make this easy spinach and mango smoothie recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipes!
Let’s keep in touch – subscribe to my monthly newsletter to get free recipe inspiration.
Mango Spinach Smoothie
- 1 cup mango fresh or frozen
- 2 cups fresh spinach washed
- 1/2 banana
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender. Starting on low speed and working up to high, blend for 2-3 minutes until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour into your favorite glass or mason jar and enjoy!
Save Money on Organic Produce!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every other week and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here! If you think organic produce is too expensive… think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support us!