These blueberry overnight oats with yogurt are a hearty high protein & high fiber breakfast! Made with yogurt and milk, fresh fruit, and whole grains- easy to make ahead, meal prep, or batch cook ahead of time.
A simple breakfast made with fresh or frozen berries, and simple whole ingredients.
These blueberry yogurt overnight oats are the perfect meal prep breakfast! It’s so easy to make these ahead of time on the weekend, and enjoy perfectly portioned oats during the week.
I love the concept of overnight oats: throw everything in a bowl, let it sit and get delicious in the fridge, and grab and eat when you are ready. This is one no-cook breakfast on our table year round!
This Blueberry Overnight Oats with Yogurt Recipe is:
- High Protein & High Fiber
- Naturally Sweet
- Easy to Make the Night before, and enjoy overnight oats in the morning!
Meal Prep Yogurt and Oats Recipe
You can easily meal prep this blueberry yogurt overnight oats recipe by following the below recipe and dividing it into a few equal portions to enjoy throughout the week. I love having a hearty homemade meal ready in my fridge during the busy weekdays.
By meal prepping this recipe, you can cook once and have perfectly portioned meals ready to go. I rely heavily on meal prepping and created a whole section of the site to recipes you can meal prep, batch cook, or make ahead. Heat + eat, you’re all set!
What’s In This Blueberry Overnight Oats with Yogurt Recipe?
I cook with fresh produce from my garden and from Misfits Market– they sell fantastic fruit, vegetables, & pantry staples at a discounted price. We get Misfit boxes every other week and love picking out favorite produce for delivery. Get $10 off your first box here!
- Blueberries – you can use fresh or frozen berries for this recipe.
- Old Fashioned Oats: I used old fashioned oats for this recipe. I found old fashioned oats work much better than quick oats, as they hold up really well while being baked.
- Greek Yogurt – make sure it’s plain and unsweetened! You can use a fat free Greek yogurt like this one (it’s our favorite!) or a full fat yogurt too. Make sure you get Greek yogurt and not plain yogurt, the thickness really makes this dish fantastic!
- Almonds: these giant bags of almonds are a great value from Amazon – they are raw and unsalted so they are perfect to add to breakfasts, oats, or make your own almond milk!
- Agave Syrup: I really like using this raw organic agave syrup because it’s a natural and sustainable sweetener, plus it is ridiculously inexpensive online so I always keep a few of these bottles in my pantry.
- Orange Juice
Easy No Cook Protein Breakfast Recipes
This no-cook overnight blueberry oats recipe is a quick and simple breakfast. I love a good no-cook recipe for those days when I’m not feeling like standing around the stove, or for summer mornings when it’s too hot to cook. I have a whole collection of recipes that require zero cooking at all, check them out here!
This vegan muesli comes together overnight, and doesn’t require the stove or microwave to make. Just use a few pantry staple ingredients and you have a tasty meal ready in no time. And very little to clean up afterwards… an added bonus!
Can you Eat Oats Cold?
Absolutely! These overnight oats are meant to be eaten chilled. The oats absorb the almond milk and yogurt overnight in the refrigerator, leaving these oats perfectly thick and creamy. They are a cool breakfast for hot summer days.
Frozen Blueberries Recipes For the Win!
You can use frozen blueberries for this recipe instead of fresh. Frozen produce is a great option for finding fresh and flavorful vegetables in the off season. By using freezer ingredients, I can stock up when they are on sale, and use them in all kinds of great dishes.
It saves me a trip to the store, and I can add amazing berries right into the recipe. Frozen fruits are often picked at peak ripeness, so they are a much better option than canned. Check out all my recipes that use Freezer Ingredients on The Herbeevore – great for those nights when you want dinner ready fast!
And check out my Top 125 Plant-Based Pantry Staples for long-lasting staples that I always keep on hand.
More Simple High Fiber Breakfast Recipes You’ll Love!
Share This Blueberry Overnight Oats Recipe
If you make this easy blueberry yogurt overnight oats recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipes!
Let’s keep in touch – subscribe to my monthly newsletter to get free recipe inspiration.
Blueberry Overnight Oats with Yogurt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix to combine.
- Serve and store into individual serving containers (I like mason jars, but you can use any airtight container.)
- Store overnight and eat the next morning for a tasty breakfast on the go!
Save Money on Organic Produce!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every other week and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here! If you think organic produce is too expensive… think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support us!