This Mango Curry Is:
- Spicy (you can make less spicy, if you don’t like heat)
- Gluten free
- Great for using pantry staples or frozen vegetables!
What’s In This Mango Coconut Curry (Vegan, GF)?
- Coconut Oil
- Bell Peppers
- Coconut Milk
- Vegetable Stock
- Curry Paste
- Kefir Lime Leaves (optional, you can juice 1 lime instead)
One pantry staple ingredient that I always have on hand is curry paste! I bought a 6 pack of these little curry paste cans a year or two ago and they are a dinner lifesaver. I used the green curry paste which had a fantastic flavor and spice (not too hot, not too mild, juuuust right) but the red and yellow versions are delish too. You can also substitute 2 tablespoons of curry powder if you don’t have the paste on hand.
While this recipe is vegan & gluten free, you can substitute any other vegetables that you have on hand for this dish… it’s pretty flexible!
How Do I Make This Mango Coconut Curry?
What Else Can I Make With Coconut Milk?
As always, if you make this vegan mango coconut curry be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Thai Mango Coconut Curry (Vegan, GF)
- In a large pot heat the coconut oil over low heat. Add the onion and saute on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients to the pot, stir well and bring to a boil. Reduce to a summer and cook on lot heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve over Jasmine rice or riced cauliflower.