These keto sheet pan eggs are the perfect make ahead breakfast! They are quick, simple, and great to freeze and reheat later! Easy protein for a morning meal, brunch, or to add to a breakfast sandwich. Great for meal prep, batch cooking, or making ahead for an easy breakfast or brunch!
These Keto Sheet Pan Eggs are:
- Versatile: use whatever vegetables you have on hand
- Easy to make
- Prefect for meal prepping, batch cooking, or making ahead for company
- Whole30 approved
These eggs are my make-ahead brunch savior! I love cooking things ahead of time to prepare for having the gals over for a mimosa-fueled weekend breakfast. These sheet pan eggs are super easy to make the night before, are healthy and protein-packed, and are great to eat on their own, or to put on a breakfast sandwhich!
The best part about the eggs is that they are freezer-friendly, and taste just as good re-heated later in the week! Talk about an easy breakfast on the go!
Whats in these sheet pan eggs?
- Eggs: a great way to get protein in, first thing in the morning
- Milk or cream
- Veggies of choice: use whatever keto veggies you have on hand
- Cheese (optional)
As always, if you make keto sheet pan eggs be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Perfect Sheet Pan Eggs (Keto, Paleo, Whole30, Vegetarian)
- Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Get a large sheet pan with a tall edge (over 1 inch) and spray with cooking oil.
- In a large bowl, crack eggs and add milk. Scramble and add salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs to the sheet pan, and sprinkle the sautéed veggies right on top. Add cheese, is using. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until eggs are cooked.
- Enjoy warm or let cool, slice, and freeze for breakfasts later in the week.