These dairy free pancakes are the perfect weekend breakfast – light and fluffy, simple and delicious – without milk or butter! This easy recipe has simple non-dairy swaps, and takes just as good as traditional pancakes.
These pancakes are great for a dairy-free diet, or if you just want pancakes but don’t have any milk or butter on hand. Serve these pancakes with real maple syrup, powdered sugar, or a big side of peach and mint fruit salad.
These Dairy Free Pancakes Are:
- Ready in about 15 minutes
- Great to serve as a brunch entrée or for a pancake bar
Make These Pancakes with Store-bought or Homemade Almond Milk!
What’s In These Non Dairy Pancakes?
I cook with fresh produce from my garden and from Misfits Market– they sell fantastic fruit, vegetables, & pantry staples at a discounted price. We get Misfit boxes every other week and love picking out favorite produce for delivery. Get $10 off your first box here!
- All Purpose Flour: I normally use organic all purpose flour for all my baking recipes, I love the consistency and texture of the crumb this flour produces. If you are gluten free, then a gluten free flour would be a nice substitute in this dish.
- Sugar: I used a organic granulated sugar for these pancakes.
- Baking Powder: I use a no sodium baking powder to keep the amount of salt down in this dish.
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt: I like to use a pink Himalayan Sea Salt in my kitchen. It’s fairly inexpensive, so I’d recommend this salt if you’re looking for an easy way to level up your spice pantry.
- Almond Milk – plain and unsweetened – or your favorite dairy free alternative: soy milk, oat milk, rice milk, or coconut milk!
How Do I Make These Pancakes without Milk or Butter?
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, stir well to ensure there are no lumps in the batter. Grease a large frying pan or griddle.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the pan for each pancake and cook over low heat. When little bubbles form around the pancakes (around 6 or 7 minutes on my stovetop), flip and cook for a few minutes on the second side until golden brown.
- Stack, drizzle with maple syrup, and serve with fresh fruit.
Pantry Staple Pancakes without Dairy
These amazing almond milk pancakes recipe is a fantastic pantry-staple brunch! It uses almost all ingredients you would have in your dry pantry or cupboards. Keeping a well-stocked pantry makes it easy to come up with delicious and tasty meals using a few staples you can rotate. I made a list of my Top 125 Plant-Based Pantry Staples that always keep on hand.
And you can check out all my favorite pantry staple recipes on TheHerbeevore.com here. By stocking up on whole ingredients you can cook delicious recipes without a trip to the store!
Other Dairy Free Brunch Recipes You’ll Love
Share These Dairy Free Pancakes
As always, if you make this vegan dairy free pancakes recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch – make sure to sign up for my newsletter to get recipes delivered fresh to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow over on Pinterest, Instagram , & Twitter– I’d love to connect with you there!
Dairy Free Pancakes (No Milk or Butter)
- Non-Stick Griddle Pan
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl, stir well to ensure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Grease a large non-stick griddle pan, and heat it over medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add 1/4 cup of batter to the pan for each pancake and cook over low heat. When little bubbles form around the pancakes (around 3 to 4 minutes on my stovetop), flip and cook for a few minutes on the second side until golden brown.
- Stack, drizzle with maple syrup, and serve with fresh fruit!
Save Money on Grocery Delivery!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every month and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here! If you think organic produce is too expensive… think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Herbeevore and our beehives!