This Citrus Sangria with White Wine Is:
- The perfect summer cocktail
- Great for making big batch cocktails: can easily make several servings for a party
This sangria transforms your typical glass of wine into a sweet and delicious treat! It’s loaded with fresh fruit and is great served over ice.
What’s In This Citrus Sangria?
I get fresh produce from my garden and from Misfits Market– they sell fantastic fruit, vegetables, & pantry staples at a discounted price. We get Misfit boxes every other week and love picking out favorite produce for delivery. Get $10 off your first box here!
- White Wine or Rose as the base: A sweet crisp pinot grigio is my choice for this sangria, but your favorite white wine would work. Or rose!
- Lemons: sliced, peels on!
- Limes, also sliced with the peels on
- Oranges: sliced into wedges or rings
- Orange soda: which is the secret ingredient here, it makes the sangria bubbly and sweet!
The best sangria I’ve ever had was at Nando’s Peri Peri Chicken (oddly enough) where we’d go for happy hour all the time when I lived in Washington DC. I worked right next to the Nando’s by the Navy yard so it was the best place for a quick bite and quick drink after work.
The secret to their sangria is red wine, fruit, and I saw them put orange soda and grape soda into the sangria as well. I used that idea as the base for my citrus sangria with white wine.
How Do I Make This Citrus Sangria with White Wine?
More Easy Cocktails You’ll Love
Share This Orange & Lime Sangria Recipe
If you make this easy orange lime sangria recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipes!
Let’s keep in touch – subscribe to my monthly newsletter to get free recipe inspiration.
Citrus Sangria with White Wine
- In a pitcher, add the fruit slices, wine, and orange soda. Chill for 30 minutes to an hour, and serve over ice.
Save Money on Organic Produce!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every other week and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first box by clicking here! If you think organic produce is too expensive… think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram!