These stuffing hash browns are the perfect leftover stuffing recipe! A great way to use leftover stuffing for breakfast or brunch, and enjoy stuffing twice! Great for leftover Thanksgiving stuffing recipe or from leftover holiday Christmas stuffing. A bright, fresh, and hearty recipe!
This Leftover Stuffing Recipe is:
- Loaded with Flavor
- A great way to use leftover Thanksgiving stuffing
- A fun holiday breakfast or brunch
What’s In This Hash Browns & Leftover Stuffing Recipe?
- Frozen Hash Browns: I like these Cascadian Farms no salt added variety!
- Stuffing: This year I used my homemade sourdough stuffing, but you can use a sage and herb stuffing if desired (sage stuffing is my absolute favorite!)
- Bell Pepper
- Olive Oil: I use Zoe olive oil which has a great flavor. And if you get it online, its cheaper than in the stores and is a great value for the quality.
- Parsley: if you don’t have fresh parsley, you can use dried.
- Salt: I like a pink Himalayan sea salt, which has more natural minerals than regular table salt.
- Tellicherry peppercorns: level up your table pepper with tellicherry peppercorns, SO flavorful and have a great spice. I bought a bag of this Amazon brand pepper, and we’ve been enjoying it for months.
Save that Leftover Thanksgiving Stuffing for a No-Waste Recipe!
I’m all about saving, reusing, or repurposing as much as I can in my kitchen. This leftover sutffing recipe is the perfect recipe to repurpose something you may be tempted to throw out. Instead of tossing cooked stuffing in the compost or garbage, you can repurpose it into a delicious and flavorful breakfast. Add some potatoes, fresh veggies, spices, and you got yourself a new meal. I’m all about saving anything I can from my kitchen, and this sheet pan recipe is a great way to avoid letting leftovers go to waste!
How Do I Make Leftover Stuffing Hashbrowns?
Other Amazing Leftover Recipes You’ll Love!
Get the Same Ingredients I Used for My Stuffing Hash Browns:
As always, if you make this leftover stuffing recipe with hash browns be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch – make sure to sign up for my newsletter to get healthy recipes delivered fresh to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow over on Pinterest, Instagram , & Twitter– I’d love to connect with you there!
Stuffing Hash Browns (Leftover Stuffing Recipe)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl add the frozen hash browns, stuffing, onion, celery, bell pepper and olive oil. Toss well to combine.
- Spread hash brown mixture on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Remove pan from oven and top with fresh parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste... Mangia!