This simple one-pan paleo root vegetable hash & eggs features roasted sweet potatoes, peppers, onions, and eggs. Cooked in a sheet pan, this breakfast or brinner (breakfast for dinner) is easy to prep, cook, and even easier to enjoy!
Y’all know how obsessed I am with sheet pan meals! I love hands-off cooking, especially first thing in the morning. Sheet pan breakfasts are the perfect way to start the day. A lot of breakfasts require a lot of mixing, prepping, and many ingredients – but this sheet pan bake is easy to prep, easy to cook, and even easier to eat.
This Roasted Root Vegetable Hash Is:
- Slightly Sweet
- Vegetarian (but can be vegan by omitting the eggs)
While this recipe is made with eggs, you can also omit for a vegan version and just enjoy the roasted root vegetable has on its own.
What In This Roasted Root Vegetable Hash?
- Sweet Potatoes
- White or Red Potatoes
- Bell Pepper
- Olive Oil
You can also prep the veggies the night before and store in an airtight container in the fridge. That way there is no slicing and dicing in the morning, just add all the ingredients to a pan, toss with oil and spices, and roast.
Clean up is a total breeze – just discard the parchment paper, and you’re done! Thats my kind of breakfast!
How Do I Make Paleo Roasted Root Vegetable Hash?
- Preheat the oven, and over a sheet pan with a peice of parchment paper.
- Toss all ingredients except the eggs together and add to the parchment paper. Roast for 30 minutes
- Carefully remove sheet pan from the oven, and make 4 small nests in the vegetables. Crack eggs directly into the nests.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, remove from oven, and enjoy!
What Do I Serve with this Root Vegetable Hash?
- 5 Minute Chimichurri Sauce is a fantastic and flavorful topper
- Coconut Flour Banana Bread (Paleo, Gluten Free)
- Olive Oil Skillet Bread
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Oat Milk
As always, if you make this paleo root vegetable hash & eggs be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Sheet Pan Root Vegetable Hash with Eggs (Paleo, Whole 30, Vegetarian)
- 2 large sweet potatoes sliced into wedges
- 1 large potato optional, sliced into wedges
- 1 large bell pepper sliced
- 1 large red onion sliced
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Canadian Steak Spice seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover a large sheet pan or roasting pan with a layer of parchment paper. Add all ingredients except the eggs to the pan, and toss to coat so the oil and spices are on the veggies.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and cook for 30 minutes, flipping the vegetables half way.
- Carefully remove the pan from the oven and make 4 small nests in the roasted veggies. Crack an egg in each hole, and put the pan back in the oven. Cook for additional 10 minutes until the eggs have cooked through.
- Serve with toast and top with ketchup or chimichurri sauce! Enjoy 🙂