This apple pie smoothie recipe is a fantastic and healthy breakfast option, with apples, oats, walnuts, and almond milk. It’ll give you the lift you need to start the day off right!
A fantastic smoothie that makes a fantastic breakfast or brunch, or even as a sweet snack. Like a tall glass of sweet autumn sunshine.
This Apple Pie Smoothie Is:
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy Free
The Best Blender for the Job
I’ve owned a lot of blenders, but my Vitamix is definitely the best one I’ve owned. This high-speed blender will blend even the toughest of ingredients into pulp.
I prefer using my blender for recipes like this, as it’s much easier to clean the Vitamix. This is definitely one kitchen appliance we use on a daily basis!
What’s In This Apple Pie Protein Smoothie?
I stock up on organic produce with Misfits Market – they have a fantastic selection of in-season fruits & veggies, healthy pantry items, and great food finds for a fraction of grocery store prices! You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here!
- Apples: farmer’s market fresh if you can find them.
- Walnuts: because I love adding heart-healthy and brain-healthy ingredients to my foods when I can. I stocked up a few bags of these walnuts which are super cheap and a great value for the quality.
- Almond Milk: you can use any Varity that you would drink. I prefer almond milk, which is a shelf-stable version that lasts up to a year in the pantry!
- Plant-Based Vanilla Protein Powder – of all the protein powders, this vanilla protein powder is my favorite! It’s simple, has just 4 ingredients, and tastes amazing with fruit smoothies. It’s not chalky and contains tons of plant protein to keep you going throughout the day.
- Old Fashioned Oats: I used old fashioned oats for this recipe. I found old fashioned oats work much better than quick oats, as they hold up really well in this smoothie.
- Cinnamon: which gives this smoothie is classic fall flavor! I add it to the smoothie when it’s blending, and also a sprinkle to top for garnish.
How Do I Make This Vegan Apple Protein Smoothie?
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend on high speed for 2 minutes until well mixed.
- Pour into a glass & enjoy the fall vibes! Garnish with a cinnamon stick to keep it festive and enjoy.
Make This Apple Pie Smoothie Vegan & Dairy Free
This dairy free apple pie smoothie is a fantastic take on the classic without all the dairy. Dairy-free cooking does NOT have to be bland, boring, or flavorless… It’s quite the opposite when done right. You can achieve total richness and creaminess with some simple swaps. By building meals around vegan pantry staples and swapping in a few plant-based ingredients you can make healthier meals for you and your family.
I made a list of my 125 favorite vegan pantry ingredients that we use on a weekly basis, and check out all my vegan recipes here that are on The Herbeevore. These easy and healthy recipes are fantastic meatless and dairy free meals for your table.
More Apple Recipes You’ll Love!
Baked Caramel Apples (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free)
Rustic Slow Cooker Apple Sauce (Vegan, Gluten Free, Seasonal)
Beet & Apple Salad (Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole30)
Vegan Apple Walnut Salad with Sweet Dijon Vinaigrette (Gluten Free)
Caramel Apple Overnight Oats (Vegan, Gluten Free, Meal Prep Recipe)
Get the Same Ingredients I Use For My Apple Pie Protein Smoothie Recipe
As always, if you make this vegan Apple Pie Smoothie recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch – make sure to sign up for my newsletter to get free recipe inspiration. And don’t forget to follow over on Pinterest, Instagram , & my YouTube channel – I’d love to connect with you there!
Apple Pie Smoothie
- 2 apples cored and chopped
- 2 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar optional, or other natural sweetener
- Add all ingredients to a blender (optional sweetener if you like a sweeter smoothie), and blend on high speed for 2 minutes until well mixed.
- Pour into a glass & enjoy the fall vibes!
Save Money on Fresh Produce!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market - they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every week or so and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first box by clicking here! If you think organic produce is too expensive... think again, and give Misfits Market a look!shed avocado worked wonders!
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Herbeevore and our beehives!
Pingback:Cinnamon Granola with Almonds Recipe (Vegan, Dairy Free)
Pingback:Rice Cooker Grits Recipe (Vegetarian, Gluten Free)
Pingback:Lemon Blueberry Pancakes Recipe - The Herbeevore
Pingback:Dairy Free Pancakes Recipe (No Milk or Butter)
Pingback:Powdered Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe (Vegetarian, Gluten Free)
Pingback:Mango Protein Smoothie Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free)
Pingback:Three Bean Chili Recipe (Vegan, Slow Cooker/Pressure Cooker)
Pingback:Blueberry Buttermilk Pancake Recipe - The Herbeevore
Pingback:Oat Milk Chai Latte Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free) - The Herbeevore
Pingback:Homemade Chocolate Oat Milk (Vegan, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Non Dairy)
Pingback:Sheet Pan Eggs & Hashbrowns Breakfast Recipe (Vegetarian, Gluten Free)
I like all kinds of apples and this is a great way to have one.