Fiesta forever with these quick & yummy sheet pan vegan fajitas veggies for an easy sheet pan dinner! Roasted peppers, onions, sweet potato, zucchini, and mushrooms are ready in 30 minutes, can be made ahead. serve with a side of cilantro lime rice, pile on the hot sauce, and dig in. These sheet pan fajitas are vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, whole30 approved, and paleo… great for anyone at your table!
We regularly #TacoTuesday on our homestead, but I thought I would switch it up and create some healthy veggie fajitas instead for something a little EXTRA. These one pan fajitas are so SIMPLE to make – chopp veggies, toss with spices, and roast. Pile ’em on a tortilla or wrap of choice, pour youself a margarita and enjoy.
These Vegan Sheet Pan Fajitas Vegetables Are:
- Perfectly Spiced
- Ready in 30 minutes
- Vegan, gluten free, vegetarian, whole30, and paleo
Sheet Pan Taco Tuesday Recipes For the Win!
These vegan roasted fajitas are the perfect sheet pan dinner! I love a good sheet pan meal, especially during these spring months when the weather starts to warm up. Cooking on a sheetpan is one of my favorite ways to get a meal on the table fast! All the food gets cooked on a single pan, which makes cleaning up a breeze. And the oven does all the work for you, so you can focus on other kitchen prep while the food cooks. Sheetpan meals are awesome for breakfast, lunch, or dinner – check out my link here to see other healthy sheet pan meals that are ready in no time!
I have been super obsessed with sheet pan meals lately – I love the concept of letting the oven do the work and having very little to clean up once dinner is done. These sheet pan fajitas make PERFECTLY roasted veggies that you can top with lime avocado crema, fresh chopped onions, or whatever you’d like.
What’s In These One Pan Veggie Fajitas?
- Olive Oil: I like to use this fruity Zoe olive oil which has a fantastic flavor and deep color- it’s really inexpensive online here, so I keep a few liters stocked up in my pantry. For the quality of oil you get, it’s an excellent value, I would highly recommend!
- Sweet Potatoes
- Bell Pepper: If you don’t have fresh peppers, these sweet roasted red peppers are a great substitute! I love adding them to breakfast bakes, sandwiches or wraps, and soups.
- Portobello Mushrooms
- Chili Powder: for a really nice flavor in these veggies – the chili powder isn’t spicy but will give you a rich and bright flavor.
- Smoked Paprika: give an additional depth of flavor to the fajitas.
- Oregano: a spice I always put in my chili, tacos, or fajitas! This dried oregano has a bright and earthy flavor, and goes so well with the roasted vegetables.
- Adobo Seasoning: a really fantastic blend of salt, pepper, garlic, and spice! I like to get one that doesn’t have a lot of salt it in, so I can control the amount of salt going into the dish.
Easy Weeknight Vegetable Fajitas
This one pan fajitas recipe is what I call an Easy Weeknight Meal – which is on your table in about 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those nights when you want a healthy homecooked meal but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. I have a whole section of The Herbeevore dedicated to Easy Weeknight Meals, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins – a healthy meal can be on your table in no time. Even faster than ordering takeout!
This recipe is super easy, and you can make the crema while the veggies are roasting away. These fajitas are great on warm corn or flour tortillas, which is the way I ate them… but my husband ate his over a bowl of cilantro lime rice. Either way is delicious!
Meal Prep Sheet Pan Fajitas Veggies!
You can easily meal prep this vegetarian sheet pan fajitas recipe by following the below recipe and dividing it into a few equal portions to enjoy throughout the week. I love having a healthy homemade meal ready in my fridge during the busy weekdays. By meal prepping this recipe, you can cook once and have perfectly portioned meals ready to go. I rely heavily on meal prepping and created a whole section of the site to recipes you can meal prep, batch cook, or make ahead. Add the veggies to a container with some rice or guac. Heat + eat, you’re all set!
Other Vegan Taco Tuesday Recipes You’ll Love!
Get the Same Ingredients I Use for My Paleo and Whole30 Sheet Pan Fajitas with Avocado Lime Crema:
As always, if you make this vegan and gluten free sheet pan vegetable fajitas recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Sheet Pan Fajitas Veggies (Vegan, Paleo, Whole30, GF)
For the Sheet Pan Fajitas Veggies
- 2 bell peppers seeded and sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 large zucchini sliced
- 2 portobello mushroom caps sliced
- 1 large sweet potato sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
For the Vegan Avocado Lime Crema Sauce
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 avocado
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Chop all vegetables and arrange on the sheet pan on an even layer. Add the olive oil and rest of the spices, and toss vegetables to coat.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes, flipping halfway. Vegetables are finished when they begin to crisp on the outside.
- Serve in a flour or corn tortilla, add fresh avocado/cilantro/lime and you’re good to go!
For the Avocado Crema
- Soak the cashews in the hot water for 15 minutes.
- Add the cashews and water to a blender. Add the juiced lime and avocado, and blend for 2 minutes on high until creamy.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support us!