We regularly #TacoTuesday, and nothing jazzes it up like out favorite Taco Tuesday Guacamole! No seriously, we do tacos every single week – the vegan TVP recipe for Our Weekly Vegan Taco Night is here!
I love grabbing super fresh and ripe avocados from the store, and making a quick guac in about 10 minutes.
Fresh cilantro and red onion are a must! This guac goes great with chips, on tacos or burritos, as a dip, or even by itself with a spoon! I’ve used both lemon and lime juice in this recipe, and both are actually great.
I know tomatoes are a bit of a controversial ingredient in guac – some people love them (me!) and some people say they make the guac too runny. If you have them and they are in season, definitely throw them in. If not, then you can skip them and enjoy as-is.
The BEST Taco Tuesday Guacamole (Vegan, Paleo, Whole30, Vegetarian)
- 4 ripe Haas avocados halved and pitted
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced small
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime juiced
- Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl: the avocado, diced tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime, red pepper and salt.
- Mash the ingredients together with a fork or a potato masher. Taste for seasoning, add any extra spice desired.
- Top with extra cilantro or red onion for garnish!