These vegan bicher muesli overnight oats are a traditional and healthy Swiss breakfast! Made with dairy-free yogurt and almond milk, fresh fruit, and healthy whole grains- easy to make ahead, meal prep, or batch cook ahead of time.
When my husband and I were visiting Switzerland, this was one of the best things we ate there (aside from the fondue and raclette, of course).
These Vegan Bicher Muesli is:
- Dairy Free
- Vegan and Gluten Free
- Easy to Make the Night before, and enjoy overnight oats in the morning!
I make this now as a version of overnight oats. Its great to make a big batch of at the beginning of the week, and enjoy a quick breakfast to-go!
Whats In This Vegan Bircher Muesli?
- Dairy Free Yogurt
- Almond Milk
- Brown Sugar (optional)
- Orange Juice
A few of our other favorite vegan breakfasts:
As always, if you make this vegan bircher muesli be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
BircherMuesli (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
- 2 cups muesli
- 1 cup plain unsweetened soy yogurt
- 1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1 apple diced
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon crushed walnuts
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix to combine.
- Serve and store into individual serving containers (I like mason jars, but you can use any airtight container.)
- Store overnight and eat the next morning for a healthy breakfast on the go!