This peach salad recipe has balsamic grilled peaches, asparagus, & summer squash with a simple homemade balsamic vinaigrette! Serve over fresh mixed greens for the perfect bite of summer.
HELLO Summer and HELLO Salads! I love making a huge salad for dinner on those long summer days when its too hot to cook – especially any salad that combines fruits and greens. This Roasted Peach Salad recipe really highlights some of the most wonderful things about summer: fresh produce, flavorful peaches, and cool crisp lettuces.
I love a good peach salad recipe – and this grilled or roasted peach salad is a bite of summer. Fresh juicy summer peaches drizzled with balsamic vinegar and grilled to perfection. Top on a bed of greens, and serve with a simple homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
This Roasted Sheet Pan Salad Recipe Is:
- Bursting with flavor
- Vegan and Gluten Free
I’m a huge fan of sheet pan dinners. I love making anything that allows for hands-off cooking time and only having to clean one pan. Roasting vegetables and fruit takes less than 30 minutes in the oven, and they’re ready to top an amazing salad. Serve this salad hot or cold, it tastes incredible either way!
What’s In This Balsamic Roasted Peach Salad?
- Peaches: you can use fresh, frozen, or even canned peaches! Since you’ll be roasting the peaches they don’t exactly need to be fresh… the oven with soften them up! If you are using canned peaches, make sure to get peaches like this in 100% juice, and not ones in lite or heavy syrup.
- Olive Oil: I like to use this fruity Zoe olive oil which has a fantastic flavor and deep color- it’s really inexpensive online here, so I keep a few liters stocked up in my pantry. For the quality of oil you get, it’s an excellent value, I would highly recommend!
- Balsamic Vinegar: I use this Colavita balsamic because it has a really great flavor for a store-bought vinegar.
- Lemon Juice: Use fresh lemons if you have it, or this really great bottled lemon that you can keep in your pantry if you don’t have fresh lemons. This lemon is great for dressings, dips, and even cocktails.
- Whole Grain or Dijon Mustard – for a really nice flavor and texture, you can use either whole grain mustard, stone ground, or dijon… I’d stay clear from yellow prepared mustard for this recipe.
- Garlic: I use fresh garlic when I have it, and this great jarred organic garlic when I don’t have fresh. It’s actually super convenient to have pre-chopped garlic on hand for quick and easy meal prep.
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- Optional – crumbled cheese for serving
The balsamic vinaigrette is super easy. It takes 5 minutes to combine everything in a mason jar and just shake away! For a sweetener, I find that the balsamic vinegar has enough sweetness for me. But you can also add it some agave, maple syrup, or honey in the dressing as well.
How Do I Make This Roasted Peach Salad?
- Preheat oven to 425 degreen Fahrenheit. Toss the ingredients so the peaches and vegetables are coated in olive oil/vinegar. Add the veggies to the sheet pan, and cook for 30 minutes, flipping halfway during cooking.
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a mason jar. Shake well to combine.
- Place the roasted vegetables on a bed of fresh greens, and dress with a salad. Top with a crumbled cheese and enjoy!
You can serve this balsamic roasted vegetable salad either hot or cold! Enjoy the warm veggies straight from the oven, or place in the refrigerator to cool overnight.
This dish is both make ahead and meal prep friendly! One great thing about this salad is that you can roast the peaches and vegetables when its cool at night, refrigerate, and then serve them over salad greens the next day! Or roast on the weekend and meal prep delicious salads for lunches during the week.
Perfect for picnics, parties, or BBQs, this Roasted Peach Summer Salad is super versatile and fancy enough for entertaining. Add some crumbed fresh cheese and walnuts and you have a beautiful summer salad which tastes even better than it looks!
What Do I Serve with this Salad?
- The salad would pair well with Sweet Crispy Chili Tofu.
- Slow Cooker Summer Ratatouille
- VeggieBurgers in Paradise
- Baked Hasselback Potatoes
- To make this recipe vegan, just omit the cheese at the end… or use a plant based cheese instead of a dairy-based cheese.
- As always, check to make sure all your ingredients are gluten free if you have a wheat allergy.
Get the Same Ingredients I Use For My Roasted Peach Summer Salad Recipe!
As always, if you make this roasted peach salad recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch – make sure to sign up for my newsletter to get fresh recipes weekly. And don’t forget to follow over on Pinterest, Instagram , & Twitter– I’d love to connect with you there!
Peach Salad with Balsamic Dressing
For the Salad
- 2 peaches sliced
- 1/2 lb asparagus
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 4 cups mixed greens
- Optional- 4 ounces soft cheese such as burrata, mozzarella, brie, etc.
For the Dressing
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- Himalayan Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat the grill or oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl combine the peaches, asparagus, zucchini, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pinch of salt. Toss the ingredients so the peaches and vegetables are coated in the olive oil/vinegar. Add the veggies to the grill pan or sheet pan, and cook for 30 minutes, flipping halfway during cooking.
- Meanwhile, add all the dressing ingredients to a pint sized mason jar, and shake to combine.
- To assemble the salad, plate the roasted vegetables over mixed greens (can be served warm or cold), and top with dressing. Top with cheese if using and enjoy!
Save Money on Organic Groceries!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market - they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every month and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here! If you think organic produce is too expensive... think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support us!
Pingback:Spicy Pineapple Salad with Jalapeno and Lime Recipe
Pingback:Vegan Spinach Salad with Avocado and Tomatoes Recipe
Pingback:A Beekeeper's Raw Honey Mustard Dressing (Gluten Free)
Pingback:Healing Coconut Milk Kitchari (Vegan, Gluten Free, Ayurvedic Recipe)
Pingback:Mason Jar Low Sodium Ramen Noodle Soup Recipe (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Pingback:No Cook Tomato Paste Pizza Sauce (Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole30)
Pingback:Sheet Pan Gnocchi Butternut Squash & Kale (Vegan, Dairy Free)
Pingback:Mediterranean Sheet Pan Chicken with Vegetables (Whole30, Paleo, Keto)