This everything bagel hummus recipe is healthy, inexpensive to make, and has NO tahini! Great as a dip for pita or veggies, or as a flavorful spread for a sandwich, wrap, or toast. A great way to use leftover chickpeas and turn them into a delicious and healthy snack!
This Vegan Everything Bagel Hummus Recipe Is:
- Loaded with flavor
- Vegan, gluten free, dairy free
- Made without tahini
This everything bagel hummus recipe is great because you can use either canned chickpeas, or cook them from scratch. I usually use my Instant Pot to make perfect chickpeas (no soaking required!) which are ready in 45 minutes. If you are using canned, make sure to get a “no salt added” variety to cut down on the sodium!
30 Minute Side Dishes for Entertaining
This everything bagel hummus recipe is what I call an Easy Entertaining Recipe – which is on your table in about 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those last-minute potluck invites, or when you just want a healthy home cooked meal but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. I have a whole section of The Herbeevore dedicated to Easy Weeknight Meals, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins – a healthy meal can be on your table in no time. Just as fast as grabbing a quick prepared side dish from the store (and way more impressive too)! If you’re heading to a party, potluck, or BBQ, check out my list of top host gifts for summer entertaining for that next-level gift your host will love!
What’s In This Everything Bagel Hummus Vegan Recipe?
- Everything Bagel Seasoning: I love this stuff, its amazing mixed in the hummus and on top. I like this Everything Bagel Seasoning best because it has double the sesame seeds… yum!
- Olive Oil: for extra creaminess in the dip. I like ZOE brand which has a fantastic flavor and is inexpensive – a great value for the quality.
- Chickpeas: you can use either canned or homemade… this Instant Pot Chickpea recipe is my preferred method for sure! If using canned, make sure to get a no salt added variety.
- Garlic: Because hummus without garlic is a crime! It gives the hummus a bold fresh flavor. I used raw garlic for this recipe, but you can use a jarred garlic to make this pantry-staple friendly. We love Christopher Ranch garlic (fresh or jarred) which has a bright fresh flavor.
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes: for a little heat. If you don’t like spice you can leave these out. Or if you really like spice, then double the amount of this awesome crushed red pepper.
- Lemon juice, from one lemon. Use fresh if possible!
One of the BEST Pantry Staple Snack Recipes!
This vegan everything bagel hummus recipe is a fantastic pantry-staple meal! It uses almost all ingredients you would have in your dry pantry or cupboards. You probably already have a lot of these ingredients on hand! Keeping a well-stocked pantry makes it easy to come up with delicious and healthy meals using a few staples you can rotate. I made a list of my Top 125 Plant-Based Pantry Staples that always keep on hand. And you can check out all my favorite pantry staple recipes on TheHerbeevore.com here. By stocking up on healthy whole ingredients you can cook delicious recipes without a trip to the store!
How Do I Make Gluten Free Everything Bagel Hummus with No Tahini?
- Add all hummus ingredients to a food processor or high speed blender.
- Pulse on low and increase speed. Blend until hummus is a smooth consistency. Top with extra everything bagel seasoning. Serve with crudité, pita chips, or as a spread on a sandwich or wrap.
Make Everything But the Bagel Seasoning Hummus Gluten Free for a Healthy Version
This gluten free everything bagel hummus recipe is a simple meal to make without the wheat. I’m all about making recipes gluten free when I can. Gluten free cooking does NOT have to be bland, boring, or flavorless… It’s quite the opposite when done right. By building meals around gluten free pantry staples and swapping in a few wheat-less ingredients you can make healthier meals for you and your family. I made a list of my 125 favorite gluten free pantry ingredients that we use on a weekly basis, and check out all my gluten free recipes here that are on The Herbeevore. These easy and healthy recipes are fantastic meals for everyone at your table.
Other Heathy Chickpea Recipes We Love!
Get the Same Ingredients I Used for my Everything Bagel Hummus!
As always, if you make this everything bagel hummus recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch – make sure to sign up for my newsletter to get healthy recipes delivered fresh to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow over on Pinterest, Instagram , & Twitter– I’d love to connect with you there!
Everything Bagel Hummus
- Add all of the hummus ingredients to a food processor or high speed blender.
- Pulse on low and increase speed. Blend until hummus is a smooth consistency. Top with extra everything bagel seasoning. Serve with crudite, pita chips, or as a spread on a sandwich or wrap.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Herbeevore and our beehives!