This instant pot turkey alfredo is the perfect recipe for leftover Thanksgiving turkey! Ready in under 30 minutes, this pasta is creamy & high protein! Goes perfect with a salad, and a fresh slice of sourdough garlic bread!
This Instant Pot Turkey Alfredo Pasta Is:
- A Great Recipe for Leftover Turkey
- High Protein
- Ready in Under 30 Minutes
- Dairy Free
Easy Weeknight Pasta Recipes!
This Instant Pot Turkey Alfredo Pasta Recipe is what I call an Easy Weeknight Meal – which is on your table in about 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those nights when you want a healthy homecooked meal but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. I have a whole section of The Herbeevore dedicated to Easy Weeknight Meals, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins – a healthy meal can be on your table in no time. Even faster than ordering takeout!
What’s In This Gluten Free Turkey Alfredo Recipe?
- Cooked Turkey: I used leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner which worked perfectly in this recipe! You can use ground turkey for this alfredo or chopped turkey breast.
- Olive Oil: I use Terra DeLysse brand which has a light and fruity flavor. They have a 3 pack online which is a great value for the quality of olive oil you can get!
- Garlic: I used fresh garlic for this recipe
- Linguine Noodles: or any other long noodle shape, you can gluten free pasta available here!
- Garlic Salt: you can also use regular salt, but I find adding a little garlic salt is a great way to get some extra flavor in this dish!
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Vegetable Stock or Boullion: I like Better Than Boullion’s Vegetable Base because it’s low sodium too – I’d recommend using a low sodium stock for this recipe. If not, then cut back on the salt by half.
- Almond Milk or Coconut Milk: just a little for flavor, make sure to use plain unsweetened. I’m a huge fan of shelf-stable almond milk which you can find on Amazon for a great price.
- Peas: I used frozen but you can also used these awesome low sodium canned peas here!
- Parsley: fresh chopped, add a brightness and freshness to this dish!
Instant Pot for the Easiest Meal Prep Ever!
For all my recipes I use the 8-Quart Instant Pot Ultra, its larger than the standard models (which are only 6 quart) so I have extra room to meal prep and batch cook more meals for the week. The Ultra model also has some great extra settings like cake baking and yogurt making which are really neat. I love that everything can cook in one pot, which makes for way less dishes and hands-off cooking. The Instant Pot is hands-down my favorite kitchen appliance, and actually makes my life so much easier.
One Pot Pasta Recipes For the Win
This dairy-free turkey alfredo pasta recipe is the perfect one-pot lunch or dinner! I love a good One Pot Meal, especially during these fall months when the weather starts to turn cooler. Cooking everything in one pot is one of my favorite ways to get a meal on the table fast! All the food gets cooked at once, which makes cleaning up a breeze. And the Instant Pot does all the work for you, so you can focus on other kitchen prep while the food cooks. One Pot meals are awesome for breakfast, lunch, or dinner – check out my link here to see other healthy one pot meals that are ready in no time!
How Do I Make This Dairy Free Turkey Alfredo Recipe?
What If I Don’t Have All The Ingredients?
- If you don’t have turkey, you can use cooked chicken or a plant-based alternative
- If you aren’t dairy-free, then you can use regular milk instead of almond or coconut
- And if you don’t have linguine pasta on hand, any long shaped pasta would work: fettuccini, spaghetti, or bucatini are all great substitutes.
- If you don’t have peas but want to use broccoli or another vegetable instead, go for it!
Other Dairy Free High-Protein Recipes You’ll Love!
& read through my Top 125 Vegan Pantry Staple Ingredients & Recipes that I stock my pantry with!
Get the Same Ingredients I Used For my High Protein Turkey Alfredo
As always, if you make this Dairy Free Instant Pot Turkey Alfredo Recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch – make sure to sign up for my newsletter to get healthy recipes delivered fresh to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow over on Pinterest, Instagram , & Twitter– I’d love to connect with you there!
Instant Pot Turkey Alfredo
- Set the Instant Pot to Saute mode. Add the olive oil and garlic to the instant pot. Saute for 3 or 4 minutes until the garlic starts to brown. Add the linguine, garlic salt, crushed red pepper, Vegetable stock, almond or coconut milk, peas, and cooked turkey to the pot. Seal the lid and pressure cook for 8 minutes.
- Quick release the steam, making sure to not have your hands or face near the steam valve. Once float valve has gone down, open the lid and stir in the fresh parsley. Serve with a salad and thick slice of bread... Mangia
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Herbeevore and our beehives!