These BBQ Deviled Eggs are a great summer party appetizer recipe for a cookout, potluck, or luau – a sweet and spicy take on classic recipe!
A fun twist on classic deviled eggs. These BBQ hard boiled eggs are a fun and simple appetizer that everyone will love.
These BBQ deviled eggs are the remix recipe you need in your life! They’re a little sweet, a little saucy, and so great with anything coming off the grill. This summer appetizer recipe is a fun modern twist on classic deviled eggs.
The BBQ sauce adds a nice sweetness to the eggs, which is a fun surprise! These deviled eggs are great to bring to your next potluck, party, gathering, or potluck. These were a huge hit for us, and we can’t wait to serve them again.
This BBQ Deviled Eggs Recipe Is:
- Loaded with Flavor
- A great vegetarian side dish
- High Protein and Gluten Free
30 Minute Side Dishes for Entertaining
This BBQ sauce deviled eggs recipe is what I call an Easy Entertaining Recipe – which is on your table in under 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those last-minute potluck invites, or when you just want a healthy homecooked appetizer but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen.
I have a whole section of The Herbeevore dedicated to Easy Weeknight Meals, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins – a healthy meal can be on your table in no time. Just as fast as grabbing a quick prepared side dish from the store (and way more impressive too)!
If you’re heading to a party, potluck, or BBQ, check out my list of top host gifts for summer entertaining for that next-level gift your host will love!
What’s In These BBQ Deviled Eggs?
I get fresh produce from my garden and from Misfits Market– they sell fantastic fruit, vegetables, & pantry staples at a discounted price. We get Misfit boxes every other week and love picking out favorite produce for delivery. Get $10 off your first box here!
- Hard-boiled eggs: use my easy-peel method for perfect hardboiled eggs every single time! Seriously, not a single shell with stick to the eggs! You can use fresh eggs or ones that are closer to the expiration, and it won’t matter.
- Classic Mayonnaise: I like to use this classic mayo to keep this recipe plant-based, but you can use whatever mayo that you would normally use in recipes. If you don’t normally like mayo, try my homemade dairy-free version… it’s creamy but still plant based.
- Whole Grain or Dijon Mustard – for a really nice flavor and texture, you can use either whole grain mustard, stone ground, or Dijon.
- BBQ Sauce: We absolutely love this fantastic BBQ sauce that you can find on Amazon… I like this one you can get online here! It has a nice spiciness and isn’t too sweet – perfect for this recipe.
- Relish: to give the dish a little dill flavor! I like this Chicago style relish which has a nice crunch… and as a Chicagoan myself, it brings me home!
- Smoked Paprika: give an additional depth of flavor and a nice garnish to the top of these eggs!
A Great Make-Ahead Deviled Egg Recipe for Entertaining
This deviled eggs with BBQ sauce recipe is fantastic to make ahead of time for a party, potluck, or gathering. Making this recipe in advance allows you to skip any cooking or prep on the day-of.
This is a great recipe to entertain with, or bring to an event. A crowd-pleaser that everyone is sure to love!
How Do I Make These BBQ Deviled Eggs?
- Peel and cut the hard-boiled eggs in half. Carefully scoop out the yolks into a bowl, and place the egg white halves on a plate.
- To the yolks, add the mayonnaise, mustard, relish, and BBQ sauce. Mash well with a fork until all ingredients are combined.
- Fill each of the egg white halves with a small dollop of yolk filling. Sprinkle a pinch of smoked paprika on each deviled egg, and enjoy!
More Vegetarian Summer BBQ Appetizer Recipes You’ll Love!
Share This Barbecue Deviled Eggs Recipe:
If you make this easy BBQ Deviled Eggs recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipes!
Let’s keep in touch – subscribe to my monthly newsletter to get free recipe inspiration.
BBQ Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Peel and cut the hard-boiled eggs in half. Scoop out the yolks into a bowl, and place the egg white halves on a plate.
- To the yolks, add the mayonnaise, mustard, relish, and BBQ sauce. Mash well with a fork until all ingredients are combined. Fill each of the egg white halves with a small dollop of yolk filling. Sprinkle a pinch of smoked paprika on each deviled egg, and enjoy!
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Herbeevore and our beehives!