Sweet and savory, this easy roasted peach salad recipe combines peaches, asparagus, & summer squash with a simple homemade balsamic vinaigrette! Serve over fresh mixed greens for the perfect bite of summer.
HELLO Summer and HELLO Salads! I love making a huge salad for dinner on those long summer days when its too hot to cook – especially any salad that combines fruits and greens. This Roasted Peach Salad recipe really highlights some of the most wonderful things about summer: fresh produce, flavorful peaches, and cool crisp lettuces.
This Roasted Peach Salad Is:
- Versatile: Use what ever vegetables you have on hand!
- Bursting with flavor
- Vegan and Gluten Free
I’m a huge fan of sheet pan dinners. I love making anything that allows for hands-off cooking time and only having to clean one pan. Roasting vegetables and fruit takes less than 30 minutes in the oven, and they’re ready to top an amazing salad. Serve this salad hot or cold, it tastes incredible either way!
What’s In This Roasted Peach Salad?
- Sweet Potato
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Lemon Juice
- Whole Grain Mustard
- Honey (or Sweetener of Choice)
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- Optional – crumbed cheese for serving
The balsamic vinaigrette is super easy. It takes 5 minutes to combine everything in a mason jar and just shake away! For a sweetener, I used honey in this recipe (we have enough of it from our 4 beehives!) but you can replace it with maple syrup or any sweetener of your choice.
How Do I Make This Roasted Peach Salad?
- Preheat oven. Toss the ingredients so the peaches and vegetables are coated in olive oil/vinegar. Add the veggies to the sheet pan, and cook for 30 minutes, flipping halfway during cooking.
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a mason jar. Shake well to combine.
- Place the roasted vegetables on a bed of fresh greens, and dress with a salad. Top with a crumbled cheese and enjoy!
This dish is both make ahead and meal prep friendly! One great thing about this salad is that you can roast the peaches and vegetables when its cool at night, refrigerate, and then serve them on a salad the next day! Or roast on the weekend and meal prep delicious salads for lunches during the week.
Perfect for picnics, parties, or BBQs, this Roasted Peach Summer Salad is super versatile and fancy enough for entertaining. Add some crumbed fresh cheese and walnuts and you have a beautiful summer salad which tastes even better than it looks!
What Do I Serve with this Salad?
- The salad would pair well with Sweet Crispy Chili Tofu.
- Slow Cooker Summer Ratatouille
- VeggieBurgers in Paradise
- Baked Hasselback Potatoes
As always, if you make this roasted peach salad recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Roasted Peach Summer Salad (Vegan, Gluten Free, Seasonal)
For the Salad
- 2 peaches sliced
- 1 medium sweet potato cubed
- 1/2 lb asparagus
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- 4 cups mixed greens
- Optional- 4 ounces soft cheese such as burrata, mozzarella, brie, etc.
For the Dressing
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon honey can sub maple syrup
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the peaches, sweet potatoes, asparagus, zucchini, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pinch of salt. Toss the ingredients so the peaches and vegetables are coated in the olive oil/vinegar. Add the veggies to the sheet pan, and cook for 30 minutes, flipping halfway during cooking.
- Meanwhile, add all the dressing ingredients to a pint sized mason jar, and shake to combine.
- To assemble the salad, plate the roasted vegetables over mixed greens (can be served warm or cold), and top with dressing. Top with cheese if using and enjoy!