3 Olive Hummus (Vegan, Gluten Free)
This olive hummus recipe is smoky and briney, creamy and light. Great as a dip for pita or veggies, or as a flavorful spread for a sandwich, wrap, or toast. It's vegan, gluten free, and SO yummy!
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives pitted
- 1/2 cup green olives with pimento pitted
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 14 ounce can Chickpeas use no salt added, and include the canning liquid
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 lemon juiced
Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or high speed blender.
Pulse on low and increase speed. Blend until hummus is a smooth consistency.
Top hummus with an extra drizzle of olive oil and chopped olives. Serve with crudite, pita chips, or as a spread on a sandwich or wrap.
Tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram and I'll feature you in my stories!