Sweet & Sour Rhubarb Sauce (Vegan, Gluten Free)
This sweet & sour rhubarb sauce brightens up any protein. This sauce is a great savory rhubarb recipe, more than just for pies!
- 3 large stalks rhubarb washed and roughly chopped
- 2 inch piece of ginger peeled
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
Add all the sauce ingredients into a high speed blender, and blend on high for a few minutes until the sauce has a thick consistency.
Transfer the sauce to a small pot and let simmer on low for 20 minutes until the tofu is finished.
Serve over your favorite protein and rice/grain.
Tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram so I can feature you!