Rich & Healthy Sweet Potato Brownies (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free)
These thick and fudgy brownies are full of healthy fats and antioxidants from sweet potatoes, coconut flour, raw cacao, and almond butter! They cook quickly and are a perfect quick dessert or snack.
- 2 sweet potato roasted with skins removed
- 1 cup almond butter creamy or chunky
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips optional
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1.5 teaspoons baking soda
- Pinch Himalayan sea salt
- Dark Chocolate Chips optional
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Add all ingredients to a large bowl, and mix thoroughly to combine. Line a bread pan with parchment paper, and add the dough to the pan and place in the oven.
Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven. Allow to cool completely before slicing (this step is super important as the dough firms as it cools).
Tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram and I'll feature you in my stories!