Fresh Pineapple Coleslaw (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
This fresh pineapple slaw is the perfect addition to your summer BBQ cookout, 4th of July party, or pool party luau. Fresh fruit and vegetables in a creamy dressing make this a healthy and delicious salad everyone at your table will love!
- 1 cup fresh pineapple cubed
- 1 package coleslaw mix from store or 4 cups shredded green cabbage and 1 shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayo vegan mayo
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 green onions or scallions sliced
In a large bowl, add all ingredients together and stir until well mixed.
Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight) to let flavors combine.
Tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram and I'll feature you in my stories!