The BEST Greek Pasta Salad is made with fresh vegetables, herbs, and a super secret homemade dressing! Great for parties, BBQs, or potlucks.
- 1 lb 16 ounce box orzo pasta
- 4 cups spinach chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 1 cup kalamata olives chopped
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese or Tofu Feta if making vegan!
- Homemade Greek Dressing
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 large cloves of garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
In a large pot, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl add the spinach, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, roasted red pepper, and parsley. Add the drained and cooled pasta to the vegetables in the mixing bowl.
In a pint sized mason jar, add all the dressing ingredients and shake for 30 seconds to mix.
Toss dressing in with pasta and vegetables, and stir to coat.
Chill pasta salad in refrigerator (overnight if possible to let the flavors set) and serve!
Tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram so I can feature you!