Pot Luck Greek Salad with Homemade Vinaigrette (Vegan, Gluten Free, Party Recipe)
This rainbow Greek salad is perfect for a pot luck, brunch, or game day party! Filled with artichokes, olives, roasted peppers, and feta this salad is as impressive as it is delicious.
For the Salad
- 10 cups mixed greens or lettuce of choice
- 1 cup kalamata olives pitted and chopped
- 1 carrot cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup roasted red peppers sliced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- 2 cups chickpeas drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta (or dairy-free crumbled cheese
For the Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
In a large bowl, add the washed mixed greens to the bottom.
Arrange the kalamata olives, carrots, red peppers, avocado, artichoke hearts, chickpeas and tomatoes on top of the salad (I like the group the ingredients together so it looks pretty!
Sprinkle cheese on top.
For the dressing, add all ingredients to a pint sized mason jar, and shake to combine.
Keep the salad and the dressing separate, until ready to serve. Just before serving, add the dressing and toss the salad to evenly coat.
Tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram so I can feature you!