This healthy and delicious Turkey Wrap with Cranberry Sauce Mayo is loaded with sprouts for a bright and fresh leftover Thanksgiving sandwich! A great way to use turkey leftovers and extra cranberry sauce. Makes a great lunch or light dinner, serve with a side salad or some roasted potatoes.
This Turkey Cranberry Wrap Is:
- Loaded with Flavor
- A great recipe for Thanksgiving leftovers
- Easily made gluten free by using a GF wrap
Grow Sprouts Indoors for A Nutritious Crunch All Year Long!
I grow my own sprouts all year long on my kitchen counters… and believe me, it couldn’t be easier! All you need are some sprouting seeds (I like these alfalfa seeds, and these bean sprouts), wide-mouth mason jars, sprouting lids, and some tap water. An endless supply of sprouts will be at your culinary fingertips anytime. I love grabbing a handful of alfalfa sprouts to add to a sandwich or a wrap, or adding a handful of bean sprouts to stir fries or ramen soup. I put together a list of all my favorite sprouting supplies – so you can enjoy fresh sprouts any time!
Easy Weeknight Turkey Recipes
This turkey wrap with cranberry sauce mayo is what I call an Easy Weeknight Meal – which is on your table in under 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those nights when you want a healthy homecooked meal but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. I have a whole section of The Herbeevore dedicated to Easy Weeknight Meals, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins – a healthy meal can be on your table in no time. Even faster than ordering takeout!
What’s In This Cranberry Turkey Wrap?
- Tortilla: you can use a gluten free tortilla, or a regular flour one if you eat wheat. I love these fantastic Siete almond wraps for quick and easy lunches… just throw all the ingredients in the tortilla, roll it up, and you have a quick and simple meal ready in no time.
- Cranberry Mayo: I made a simple Herbed Cranberry Mayo using leftover cranberry sauce, mayonnaise, and some simple herbs. For a dairy free version, use a vegan or plant-based mayo.
- Cooked Turkey or Sliced Turkey Breast – this is a great way to enjoy extra Thanksgiving turkey leftovers in a sandwich wrap… or use this great sliced deli turkey for a high protein, low fat option!
- Sprouts – a simple and delicious way to add some freshness and crunchiness to this sandwich. The sprouts are light and refreshing, and are so simple to grow at home using a kit like this. for crunch
Save that Leftover Cranberry Sauce for a No-Waste Recipe!
I’m all about saving, reusing, or repurposing as much as I can in my kitchen. This cranberry mayo spread is the perfect recipe to repurpose something you may be tempted to throw out. Instead of tossing the cranberry sauce in the compost or garbage, you can repurpose it into a delicious and flavorful spread. I’m all about saving anything I can from my kitchen, and this sauce is a great way to avoid letting leftovers go to waste!
How Do I Make This Leftover Turkey Wrap Recipe?
A Great Clean-Out-The-Fridge Sandwich Recipe!
This turkey wrap with cranberry mayo recipe is the perfect vehicle to use up any older produce, spreads, dips, or veggies you have on hand… especially with Thanksgiving or Christmas leftovers. Add your favorite ingredients into this wrap and enjoy! A fantastic way to use ripe produce before it goes bad – this simple gluten free and dairy free wrap is delicious.
Other Recipes with Leftover Turkey You’ll Love!
Get the Same Ingredients for this Cranberry Turkey Wrap Recipe:
As always, if you make this turkey wrap with cranberry mayo with your leftover cranberry sauce be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
And let’s stay in touch – make sure to sign up for my newsletter to get healthy recipes delivered fresh to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow over on Pinterest, Instagram , & Twitter– I’d love to connect with you there!
Turkey Wrap with Cranberry Mayo
- 1 10-inch tortilla or wrap gluten free
- 1/4 cup cranberry mayo
- 1/3 cup cooked turkey chopped
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- Place a tortilla on a plate. Evenly spread the cranberry mayo so it coats the entire surface of the tortilla. Add the turkey and bean sprouts in the center.
- Fold into a wrap by first tucking the sides of the wrap on, then rolling the top of the tortilla over the filling. Cut it half and enjoy... Mangia!