This Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie is a healthy & fresh breakfast drink – dairy free & high in protein! Rise & shine with a big glass of berries, nut butter, and a few added ingredients to make this a filling breakfast or snack.
This smoothie can be made with fresh or frozen strawberries, and is great if you have ripe bananas you need to use. Pour yourself a tall glass of this beautiful smoothie, and take a moment to unwind.
Smoothies are all-year affairs on our homestead, and this strawberry peanut butter smoothie is a classic we make again & again! I love a cold fruit smoothie in the summer to cool down – or even in the winter as sweet berries remind me of summer.
I added some protein powder to make this a heartier smoothie as well. This smoothie gives major peanut butter and jelly vibes, is loaded with good-for-you fruits, is high in fiber, and loaded with plant-based protein.
This Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe Is:
- A Great No-Cook Breakfast or Snack
- High in Protein & Fiber
- Vegan, Dairy Free, & Made without Milk or Yogurt
Make Strawberry Nut Smoothies Dairy Free for a Healthier Version
This dairy free berry nut smoothie is a fantastic take on the classic without all the dairy. I’m all about making recipes plant-based and dairy free when I can. Dairy-free cooking does NOT have to be bland, boring, or flavorless… It’s quite the opposite when done right. You can achieve total richness and creaminess with some simple swaps.
By building meals around vegan pantry staples and swapping in a few plant-based ingredients you can make healthier meals for you and your family. I made a list of my 125 favorite vegan pantry ingredients that we use on a weekly basis, and check out all my vegan recipes here that are on The Herbeevore. These easy and healthy recipes are fantastic meatless and dairy free meals for your table.
What’s In this Strawberry Smoothie with Peanut Butter?
- Strawberries – I stock up on organic produce with Misfits Market – they have a fantastic selection of in-season fruits & veggies, healthy pantry items, and great food finds for a fraction of grocery store prices! You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here!
- Almond Milk – plain and unsweetened! The higher the fat content, the creamier the milk will be.
- Banana: add 1 banana or some of this great banana powder. We add a bit of this banana powder to smoothies, oatmeal, or baked goods –it’s great for a little extra sweetness without using granulated sugar.
- Peanut Butter: Like my peanuts, I only use unsalted peanut butter to keep it healthy.
- Ground Flaxseeds: I always add a scoop in my oatmeal for a little extra nutritional punch! This flaxseed meal has a wonderful nutty flavor too. Flaxseeds have a ton of amazing health benefits, so add a scoop to breakfasts, lunches, or smoothies!
- Plant-Based Vanilla Protein Powder – of all the protein powders in the world, this vanilla protein powder is one my absolute favorite! It’s simple, has just 4 ingredients, and tastes amazing with fruit smoothies. It’s not chalky and contains tons of plant protein to keep you going throughout the day!
Frozen Strawberries Smoothie Recipes For the Win!
If you don’t have fresh strawberries for this recipe – frozen works great! This is a fantastic way to transform fruit into a bright and healthy breakfast the whole family can enjoy. By using freezer ingredients, I can stock up when they are on sale, and use them in all kinds of great dishes. It saves me a trip to the store, and I can have amazing smoothies in no time. Check out all my recipes that use Freezer Ingredients on The Herbeevore – great for those nights when you want dinner ready fast! And check out my Top 125 Plant-Based Pantry Staples for long-lasting staples that I always keep on hand.
How Do I Make A Peanut Butter Smoothie with Strawberries?
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender. Starting on low speed and working up to high, blend for 2-3 minutes until you get a smooth consistency.
Pour into your favorite glass (I like these can-shaped glasses!) or mason jar and enjoy.
More Healthy Tropical Smoothies You’ll Love!
Get the Same Ingredients for this Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe!
As always, if you make this vegan and gluten free peanut butter strawberry smoothie recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch – make sure to sign up for my newsletter to get fresh recipes weekly. And don’t forget to follow over on Pinterest, Instagram , & my YouTube channel– I’d love to connect with you there!
Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Vitamix or High Speed Blender
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender. Starting on low speed and working up to high, blend for 2-3 minutes until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour into your favorite glass or mason jar and enjoy.
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram and I'll feature you in my stories!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Herbeevore and our beehives!