This Strawberry Avocado Smoothie is a bright & fresh breakfast drink – dairy free & high in protein! Rise & shine with a big glass of berries, avocado, and a few added ingredients to make this a filling breakfast or snack.
This smoothie can be made with fresh or frozen strawberries, and is great if you have ripe avocado you need to use. Pour yourself a tall glass of this beautiful smoothie, and kick start your day.
Smoothies are all-year affairs on our homestead, and this strawberry avocado smoothie is a delicious drink we make again & again! I love a cold fruit smoothie in the summer to cool down – especially one that is high in antioxidants from berries.
I also added some protein powder to make this a heartier smoothie as well. This smoothie gives major creamy strawberry vibes, is loaded with good-for-you fruits, is high in fiber & antioxidants, and loaded with plant-based protein. No better way to start your day!
This Strawberry Avocado Smoothie Recipe Is:
- A Great No-Cook Breakfast or Snack
- High in Protein & Antioxidants
- Vegan, Dairy Free, & Made without Milk or Yogurt
Make Strawberry Smoothies Dairy Free
This dairy free berry avocado smoothie is a fantastic drink without all the dairy. I’m all about making recipes plant-based and dairy free when I can. Dairy-free cooking does NOT have to be bland, boring, or flavorless… It’s quite the opposite when done right. You can achieve total richness and creaminess with some simple swaps.
By building meals around vegan pantry staples and swapping in a few plant-based ingredients you can make better meals for you and your family. I made a list of my 125 favorite vegan pantry ingredients that we use on a weekly basis, and check out all my vegan recipes here that are on The Herbeevore. These easy and tasty recipes are fantastic meatless and dairy free meals for your table.
What’s In this Strawberry Smoothie with Avocado?
I cook with fresh produce from my garden and from Misfits Market– they sell fantastic fruit, vegetables, & pantry staples at a discounted price. We get Misfit boxes every other week and love picking out favorite produce for delivery. Get $10 off your first box here!
- Strawberries – you can use fresh or frozen for this recipe!
- Avocado – you can use fresh or frozen avocado which we love buying to add to smoothies.
- Almond Milk – plain and unsweetened! The higher the fat content, the creamier the milk will be.
- Banana: add 1 banana or some of this great banana powder. We add a bit of this banana powder to smoothies, oatmeal, or baked goods –it’s great for a little extra sweetness without using granulated sugar.
- Ground Flaxseeds: I always add a scoop in my oatmeal for a little extra nutritional punch!
- Plant-Based Vanilla Protein Powder – of all the protein powders in the world, this vanilla protein powder is my absolute favorite! It’s simple, has just 4 ingredients, and tastes amazing with fruit smoothies. It’s not chalky and contains tons of plant protein to keep you going throughout the day!
Frozen Avocado Smoothie Recipes For the Win!
If you don’t have fresh avocadoes for this recipe – frozen works great, when you can find them! This is a fantastic way to transform fruit into a bright and tasty breakfast the whole family can enjoy. By using freezer ingredients, I can stock up when they are on sale, and use them in all kinds of great dishes. It saves me a trip to the store, and I can have amazing smoothies in no time.
Check out all my recipes that use Freezer Ingredients on The Herbeevore – great for those nights when you want dinner ready fast! And check out my Top 125 Plant-Based Pantry Staples for long-lasting staples that I always keep on hand.
How Do I Make An Avocado Smoothie with Strawberries?
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender. Starting on low speed and working up to high, blend for 2-3 minutes until you get a smooth consistency.
Pour into your favorite glass (I like these can-shaped glasses!) or mason jar and enjoy.
More Easy Breakfast Fruit Smoothies You’ll Love!
Share This Strawberry Avocado Smoothie Recipe!
As always, if you make this vegan and gluten free avocado strawberry smoothie recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me @theherbeevore on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch – make sure to sign up for my newsletter to get fresh recipes weekly. And don’t forget to follow over on Pinterest, Instagram , & my YouTube channel– I’d love to connect with you there!
Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender. Starting on low speed and working up to high, blend for 2-3 minutes until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour into your favorite glass or mason jar and enjoy.
Save Money on Fresh Groceries & Pantry Staples!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell produce & pantry staples (even wine!) at a super discounted price. We get Misfit Market boxes every month and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here! Give Misfits Market a look if you haven’t tried it yet, I highly recommend it!
Or tag me @theherbeevore in your photo on Instagram!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Herbeevore and our beehives!