This keto chicken meal prep has fantastic flavors from sesame oil, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Cook once and meal prep for a week of easy healthy lunches!
I love a good easy, make ahead, meal prep recipe! This Meal Prep Chicken Salad packs a lot of flavors without a lot of carbs. There are tons of fresh vegetables like red cabbage, carrots, green onions, and fresh greens. For the greens you can use any kind, but I made my salad with spinach. I love pretty much all lettuce, but I find spinach is especially good for meal prepping as it lasts well in the fridge.
This recipe is great for those who are watching their carb intake. You can still have a healthy and filling lunch without the added starches. I love that the dressing is so flavorful, too. It really jazzes up this salad and has an awesome flavor.
I love cooking chicken breasts in the Instant Pot, but you can also use rotisserie, pan fried, or oven baked as well.
And it can easily be made gluten free by using tamari instead of soy sauce. So eat away!
As always, if you make this meal prep chinese chicken salad be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Meal Prep Chinese Chicken Salad (Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free, Low Carb)
For the Salad
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons tamari can use soy sauce for non-GF
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons erythritol or sweetener of choice
- In a large bowl, add the cooked chicken, carrots, red cabbage, and green onions. Set Aside.
- In a pint mason jar, add all the dressing ingredients together and shake for 2 minutes.
- Pour dressing over the chicken salad, and stir until well combined.
- To serve, add fresh lettuce/greens to a plate or bowl, top with a scoop of the chicken salad, and enjoy!