This Vegan Mediterranean One Pot Pasta is ready in under 30 minutes, and is pantry staple friendly with tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts, and roasted red pepper!
I love a good one pot meal, especially one that is hearty and packed with tons of vegetables and amazing flavors! This pantry staple friendly pasta has it all – pasta that cooks directly in the pot with a delicious, bright, herby sauce.
This Mediterranean One Pot Pasta Is:
- Packed with Flavor
- Versatile – use what ingredients you have on hand!
- Vegan, gluten free, and SO easy to make
What’s In This Mediterranean One Pot Pasta?
- Diced Tomatoes & Tomato Paste
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Artichoke Hearts
- Olives, if you like ’em! If not, then skip in this dish
- Onion & Garlic for flavor
- Fresh basil
How Do I Make This One Pot Pasta?
Well, it couldn’t be easier! One pot pastas are awesome because you only have one dish to clean at the end of the meal… a major win!
In a large pot, heat the olive oil over low heat. Add the garlic and onions and saute on low heat for 5-6 minutes until vegetables begin to soften.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot and stir well to combine. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook over low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
What Should I Serve with this Pasta?
In keeping with the Mediterranean vibes, here are a few other recipes we love!
As always, if you make this Vegan Mediterranean one pot pasta be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Mediterranean One Pot Pasta (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion diced
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives chopped
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper chopped
- 1 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1 14 ounce can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 16 ounce box pasta, whatever shape you like
- 8 cups water or low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil julienned
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over low heat. Add the garlic and onions and saute on low heat for 5-6 minutes until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot and stir well to combine. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook over low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently.