This Instant Pot Turmeric Soup Is:
- Packed with plant protein
- Vegan, gluten free, dairy free
Whats In This Instant Pot Turmeric Soup?
- Dried Beans: I used pinto beans, but you can use any of your choice.
- Water or vegetable stock
- Garlic Salt, or regular salt if you don’t have the garlic version on hand.
- Turmeric: I used an organic dried powder from Costco
- Black pepper: not only delicious in this soup, also helps your body absorb the turmeric better.
- Parsley for a bright and herby flavor
How Do I Make This Instant Pot Turmeric Soup?
Other Healthy Soups We Love!
As always, if you make this Instant Pot Turmeric Soup be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Instant Pot Turmeric Soup with Vegetables (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion diced
- 3 carrots sliced
- 4 stalks celery chopped
- 4 medium potatoes roughly chopped
- 2 cups dried white beans
- 8 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In the instant pot, add the olive oil and set to Saute mode. To the oil, add the onion and stir for a few minutes until the onion begins to soften. Add the carrots, celery, potatoes, white beans, water, garlic salt, and turmeric. Stir to combine.
- Set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook (or Manual mode), and cook on high pressure for 40 minutes.
- Allow the Instant Pot to naturally release afterwards.
- Blend the soup in a blender or with an immersion blender. Add the chopped parsley at the end for extra flavor. Top with plenty of black pepper, and enjoy!