This healthy vegan Big Mac Salad is the perfect cure for fast food cravings! Load a veggie burger with lettuce, pickles, tomatoes and a tangy sauce for easy meal prep.
These Big Mac Salads Are:
- Vegan & Gluten Free
- Easy to Meal Prep for a week’s worth of lunches or dinners
This salad is great when you are craving fast food, but want to watch calories! It has all the flavor of a Big Mac but with healthy whole ingredients. I used a store-bought veggie burger in each salad, but you can make your own burgers too.
Whats In This Vegan Big Mac Salad?
- Lettuce: as the salad base! I used romaine, but you can use whatever you have on hand… even spinach would be delish.
- Veggie Burger: a used a vegan burger patty, but you can use whatever you have.
- Tomatoes: for a little freshness
- Chopped pickles: because #yum
- Special Sauce: a creamy and tangy dairy free dressing that will remind you of taking a big bite of the classic hamburger.
The sauce really makes this salad taste amazing! I used a fat free yogurt, but any type would work. Just make sure its plain and unsweetened.
- This is vegan, but if you do eat animal products then you can use any burger patty you have.
- This is naturally gluten free!
I love meal prepping, and this was an awesome #MealPrepSunday hack. It was ready in about 20 minutes total (with chopping and burger cooking).
This salad is healthy, plant-based, gluten free (no bun please!), and 21 Day Fix friendly!
A Few Other Favorite Recipes I Love to Vegan Meal Prep:
As always, if you make this vegan big mac salad be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Healthy Big Mac Salad (Vegan, Gluten Free, 21 Day Fix)
For the Salad
- 2 heads romaine lettuce chopped
- 4 veggie burger patties cooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 4 pickles
For the Special Sauce
- 1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt plain unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey or natural sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickles or relish
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Wash and chop romaine lettuce, and divide into 4 different containers (should be about 1 cup of lettuce each)
- Cook veggie burger according to package instructions (mine took about 10 minutes to cook). When cooked through, place on top of the lettuce.
- Chop tomatoes and pickles, and add to salad.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl, and stir well to combine. Place a small container of the sauce in each salad bowl and pour on top of veggie burger salad when ready to eat!