This Fresh Grapefruit Paloma is:
- Easy to make
- Great for one drink or to make for a Crowd
What’s in this Grapefruit Paloma recipe?
- The peel of one grapefruit
- Lime Juice
How Do I Infuse Simple Syrup?
- In a large mason jar, add the peels from 1 grapefruit, 1/2 cup is sugar, and 1/2 cup water.
- Allow the peels to soak for 1 hour- not much longer or else they will get bitter.
- Remove the peels and refrigerate the syrup!
How do I make this Grapefruit Paloma Recipe?
As always, if you make this fresh grapefruit paloma recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Fresh Grapefruit Paloma Recipe with easy infused simple syrup
Grapefruit Infused Simple Syrup
- Peels of 1 grapefruit
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
For the Paloma
- 2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce Grapefruit Infused Simple Syrup
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 ounces seltzer to top
- Salt rim
For the Grapefruit Infused Simple Syrup
- In a large mason jar, add the peels from 1 grapefruit, 1/2 cup is sugar, and 1/2 cup water. Allow the peels to soak for 1 hour- not much longer or else they will get bitter. Remove the peels and refrigerate the syrup!
For the Paloma
- In a mason jar, combine the tequila and grapefruit simple syrup, and lime juice. Add ice and shake well. Pour into a cocktail glass over ice, and add the seltzer as a float on top. Garnish with fresh lime and grapefruit.