This Egg Roll Soup Is:
- Packed with flavor
- Super versatile – swap any veggies you have on hand
- Satisfying and will keep you full until dinner
- Vegan and 100% plant based
- Keto and low carb
- Great to meal prep for the week or make ahead!
Whats In This Egg Roll Soup:
- TVP, textured vegetable protein
- Soy Sauce or Tamari
- Miso Paste
- Sesame Oil
- Green Onion for garnish
- Red Pepper Flakes for heat, optional if you don’t like spice
How Do I Make This Egg Roll Soup?
This is one of those vegan keto recipes that is delish, healthy, and SO EASY to put together!
A Few Other Vegetarian & Vegan Keto Recipes:
- Vegan Big Mac Salad (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, 21 Day Fix)
- Pot Luck Greek Salad with Homemade Vinaigrette (Vegan, Gluten Free, Party Recipe)
- Cheese-y Eggplant Bake (Keto, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian)
- Keto Sheet Pan Eggs (Paleo, Whole30, Vegetarian, Low Carb)
- Vegan Slow Cooker Ratatouille (Paleo, Whole30, Dairy Free, Gluten Free)
As always, if you make this vegan egg roll soup (or any of my other vegan keto recipes!) be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Easy Egg Roll Soup (Vegan, Keto, Low Carb, Dairy Free)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground ginger root
- 1/2 large head cabbage shredded (about 4 cups)
- 2 carrots slices
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 4 stalls celery sliced
- 8 cups water or unsalted vegetable stock
- 1 cup TVP Textured Vegetable Protein
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes for heat optional
- 1 green onion for garnish optional
- In a large soup pot, heat the vegetable oil over low heat. Add the onion and ginger and saute for about 5 minutes until vegetables begin to soften. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the soup to a simmer, and cook on low heat for 25 minutes until all the vegetables begin to soften.