This easy chimichurri sauce is super quick to make in a blender! With fresh parsley, cilantro, garlic, oregano, olive oil & vinegar, this sauce packs serious flavor into anything that needs it!
I love trying something new and thinking WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!? That is exactly how I felt about chimichurri, which is pretty much my new ketchup now… I will be putting this. on. everything.
I love love love parsley, I could eat bunches and bunches of it (as I do often in my Easy Quinoa Tabbouli recipe!) and any sauce that gives me that fresh parsley flavor is my new go-to condiment.
And I love how vibrant the sauce is – in color and in flavor!The sharpness from the vinegar is wonderful with the silky texture from the olive oil.And the flavors of the parsley and cilantro can wake up any dull food that needs a bit of extra flavor.
Because of the versatile flavors, its amazing on top of roasted potatoes, on grilled vegetables, or baked tofu!I can’t wait to eat this sauce allllll summer and come up with some pretty awesome new recipes featuring this amazing, quick, and healthy chimichurri sauce!
As always, if you make this easy chimichurri sauce be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
5 Minute Chimichurri (Vegan, Paleo, Whole30, Gluten Free)
- 1 bunch parsley stems removed
- 1 bunch cilantro stems removed
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix on high for 1 minute, until the sauce is smooth and creamy.Spoon directly onto potatoes, roasted vegetables, or any other vehicle you can think of to get this amazing chimichurri into your mouth.
- Transfer any leftover chimichurri to an airtight container and use within 2 days.