This Coffee Oreo Milkshake Is:
- Cool & Sweet
- Secretly loaded with fruit
- Dairy Free
This recipe came into existence after I had a whole cup of leftover coffee from breakfast… it may or not have been my second cup. We have been roasting coffee like crazy lately – we bought green coffee beans and Brett has been playing around with roasting at different temperatures/lengths of time. So needless to say, we’ve got the coffee part of this recipe covered!
Whats In This Coffee Oreo Milkshake?
- Oreos, or any other vegan sandwich cookie
- Frozen Banana
- Almond milk, or plant based milk of your choice
- Coffee, regular or decaf (this is an exceptionally great way to use up that coffee you didn’t finish from breakfast!)
- Vanilla extract for a little flavor
It still surprises me that oreos are made without any animal products in them. While they are totally 100% vegan, I have to remind myself that they are also a special treat. Or else I will eat a whole sleeve of them. Which I have totally done, full disclosure here.
This is a really fun dessert, and can be made kid-friendly by replacing the coffee with more almond milk.
How Do I Make This Vegan Oreo Milkshake?
Other Desserts We Love!
As always, if you make this coffee oreo milkshake be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Coffee Oreo Milkshake (Vegan, Dairy Free, 5 Minute Recipe!)
- 1 frozen banana
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup almond milk vanilla or unsweetened
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high speed for 1 minute until the milkshake is a smooth consistency.