This cinnamon toast crunch-y granola is a sweet and satisfying addition to your breakfast! Add over yogurt, fruit, or top oatmeal! An adult take on the classic kid’s cereal.
This Cinnamon Toast Crunchy Granola Is:
- Warmly Spiced
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
- A great addition to any breakfast
I love the versatility of granola – you can use it in so many ways! You can add this cinnamon crunch granola to a big yogurt or smoohie bowl. Add a scoop to your morning cereal with fruit and milk. Or you can even go a little crazy and add some to the top of these delicious Breakfast Brownies. This granola adds a wonderful crunch to any breakfast dish.
What’s In This Cinnamon Toast Granola?
- Oats: I used old fashioned oats for this recipe
- Nuts: peanuts and cashews give this granola a wonderful flavor
- Rice Cereal: for a little extra crunch too!
- Maple syrup: for natural sweetness without the refined sugar
- Peanut butter: or you can substitute an almond or cashew butter instead.
- Cinnamon: which gives this granola is classic spice-y flavor!
How Do I Make This Cinnamon Toast Crunch Granola Recipe?
Other Crowd-Pleasing Breakfast Recipes You’ll Love!
- Farmhouse Blueberry Crumble Muffins (Vegan + GF Options)
- Apple Pie Smoothie (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Raw Honey Granola Recipe (Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- Pumpkin Spice Bread (Vegan, Egg Free, Dairy Free)
- Breakfast Brownies with Granola (Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole30)
As always, if you make this vegan cinnamon toast crunch granola recipe be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch-y Granola (Vegan, GF)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup puff riced cereal
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, cinnamon, and vanilla extract until well combined. Add the oats, rice cereal, cashews, peanuts and pinch of salt to the bowl. Fold the oats into the maple syrup mixture until everything is coated.
- Pour oat mixture onto the parchment paper, and using a spatula spread it out evenly over the paper and press down with the spatula. The harder you press the oats down, the chunkier the granola will be.
- Bake granola for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown, flipping halfway, then pressing the granola down again with the spatula.
- Remove from oven and allow granola to cool. The granola will harden more as it cools.
You can add this cinnamon crunch granola to a big yogurt or smoohie bowl. Add a scoop to your morning cereal with fruit and milk. Or you can even go a little crazy and add some to the top of these delicious Breakfast Brownies.