This high-protein keto chicken coconut curry comes together quickly in the pressure cooker! Lean meat, fresh vegetables, and creamy coconut milk, makes this recipe easy to meal prep, batch cook, or make ahead!
I love a quick and easy weeknight meal, and this (and well, anything in the Instant Pot really) is a great weeknight go-to. Not only is it low carb, but delicious also. If you don’t want to use chicken, you can easily sub out another protein or tofu.
These Chicken Coconut Curry is:
- Keto & Low Carb
- Paleo and Whole30 Approved
As always, if you make this keto chicken coconut curry be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe, and tag me on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Chicken Coconut Curry (Paleo, Whole30, Keto, Low Carb, Instant Pot)
- Pressure Cooker/Instant Pot
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 13.5 ounce cans unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 zucchini chopped
- 1 bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 8 ounce can water chestnuts
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- Set the Instant Pot to Sauté. Add the coconut oil, onion, garlic, and cook for 5 minutes until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the curry powder and garlic powder and stir into the vegetables. Add the chicken brea to the pot. Pour coconut milk over the chicken and add the carrots, zucchini, bell pepper, water chestnuts, and red pepper flakes.
- Set the Instant Pot to ‘Meat/Stew’ mode, and cook on High pressure for 35 minutes. Quick release when the instant pot is finished cooking.
- Stir in the chopped cilantro, and save some to garnish. Serve over quinoa or cauliflower rice.